PluginAliance sell until tomorrow, whats worth?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

T.O.B.I. wrote: - mpressor: Never used it as much as Alpha Comp. When buying Alpha Comp, their's also a mix-version included, but I don't know if it's comparable with mpressor.
mpressor is always hard-knee, alpha I recall feed-forward mode is hard-knee while normal mode is soft-knee. Really different sounding compressor though imo, mpressor is much more exciting sounding if you do drastic compression, sad it has no mix knob like alpha does.

Do agree w the sentiment that VSC-2 is their best emulation by far.

As for OP's question... If you worry about missing out, like others have said, there's always another sale around the corner.

I actually went the Nebula way today but i am having problems ordering, ughh...
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

I think the Alpha and Digital V2 get the most use here. Alpha is pretty special on the master bus and has a nice mix version too. Highly recommended.

I loved Maag when I had it, but theres a free eq out there that is supposed to be the same. None of their plugins are duds IMO.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I see nothing wrong with Plugin Alliance as a company. That they told Theo to never contact them ever again would be of no indication of their commitment to customer support as I'm sure they are not the only company to do so. There's also nothing wrong with sales because the fact is that the market is pretty crowded.

That said, even though they have good products, I just can't get excited anymore by another EQ, Compressor or mastering processor. Even if it costs only 149.99.

So ask yourself do you really need any of this.
No signature here!

robotmonkey wrote:So ask yourself do you really need any of this.
:wink: :)

I've mostly used;
elysia mpressor - most compressor duties these days, single instruments/synths, drumbus, side chain
vertigo vsc2 - drumbus, altho often prefer mpressor these days
bx_digital v2 - just got this, testing here and there, super low cpu, very versatile
spl rangers - basic eq duties, gets there fast, low cpu
spl twintube - snares, synths, everything .. doesn't go very extreme, but very usable
spl vitalizer - kicks, but secret weapon for a lot of things
elysia museq - bus / master
elysia alpha - master
bx_xl v2 - master
bx_refinement - just got this too on xmas sale, was unsure first, but I think this'll end up in most master buses

SPL passeq is something I've never really got into, I sometimes load it up, but most of the times I end up using some other EQ, very original sound in this one, but difficult to use and get a grip of. The other is bx_saturator, I can't seem to find much use for it. Often go for other saturators, I'm guessing it's more for guitar and rock stuff.

Oh yeah, I'm not much of a guitar player, but bx_rockrack is easily the best sounding guitar plugin I've used.

As you can see, I have plenty of their plugins and a happy user really.

Thanks guys, this is what i own, i don't know if i need something else or just being stupid, now i even tried to order Nebula 3 Pro. Now, while we are here, would Nebula 3 Pro or PI Plugins bring me something new to the rable?

:o

You should be able to create great mixes without adding any new plugins. But I would recommend PSP 2meters for some more vibe while mixing haha...

I do have also both of the PSP Meters, i use them on Channel Input only, as Master
i Mix only thru EBU R128 now so i use different Meters on Master. Problem with
Input is that some FX react to 0dbU and some to 0DBFS so basically we have to
know which plugin works best at which Volum Input.

Add to the list on top Nebula 3 Pro, i just ordered it.

I was just joking with 2meters, but I'm using them for leveling tracks while mixing :)

Bet you'll have lots of fun with Nebula. Let us know!

Downloading now all those libraries which i have no clue how to install.
And yes, the PSP VU Meter i love, i have it on every Channel Input and
also on every Channel Output, last in the chain.

robotmonkey wrote:I see nothing wrong with Plugin Alliance as a company. That they told Theo to never contact them ever again would be of no indication of their commitment to customer support as I'm sure they are not the only company to do so. There's also nothing wrong with sales because the fact is that the market is pretty crowded.

That said, even though they have good products, I just can't get excited anymore by another EQ, Compressor or mastering processor. Even if it costs only 149.99.

So ask yourself do you really need any of this.
sorry but you misread.. they told me to not contact them again with any complaints.. difference. There's only one other in history that I have had a complete falling out with (sampleconstruct)..after 15 years I don't think that's such bad odds.. This topic wasn't about me thank you very much, i was sharing a bad customer experience, you are not supposed to turn that around and attack a fellow kvr member.

BasariStudios wrote:As the title says, look here: http://plugin-alliance.com/en/plugins.h ... itter+Sale
What would be a good buy on here? I mean i have a lot of Plugins but i do not own anything
at all from whatever there is on the PA site...anything worth having of the 7 Plugins?
I was thinking of the BX_Digital V2 and Vertigo SC...or Alpha Compressor?
I have so many plugins ugh...then i know i will regret not getting anything.
And i just saw, if i pick more then one there is the Dynamic Discount too...
There is not a bad one in the sale bunch really.
I own them all.
They are on the same level as UAD and other top tools.

Return to “Effects”