Emulating the Supersaw - CFA-Sound SUPER-7 Free VST

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice plugin, thanks for releasing it !

:tu:

Here's a quick demo video and a simple ADSR + filter synthesizer patch I made in MUX (in the second part of the video):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npcK10B_UX0
Bedroom Producers Blog << Free VST Plugins!

Wow, I tried and I think it sounds great! Well done, man!

Just as short info, the final version (with filter etc) will come on 2th february, to the 7th year anniversay of CFA-Sound :wink:

Cyforce wrote:Just as short info, the final version (with filter etc) will come on 2th february, to the 7th year anniversay of CFA-Sound :wink:
Nice one :hyper:
:tu: All is good

Mix should have separated oscillators,1 regular saw and 2 supersaw but now theyre connected so there's no point to change semitone right now cause its changing both regular saw and supersaw oscillators ath the same time.Separate it so we could lower regular saw by one octave while supersaw octave stays always the same.Cause currently its quite useless we can control semitones in DAW.
Another envelope with filter would be nice.It sounds similar to real jp but low end its quite thin, maybe EQ like on real JP would help here.I do like high end tho its silk like on real jp, many emulators sound harsh on high end.
I dont have much sounds from my JP cause i sold it but i can post some example.

Thanks, Cyforce, very kind of you. Danke!!!
no sig

Cyforce wrote:Just as short info, the final version (with filter etc) will come on 2th february, to the 7th year anniversay of CFA-Sound :wink:
I guess 2th February is a typo and you mean 27th February and not the 2nd of February ? :?

Final version is now out! All infos are in the first post.
Yes 2nd february was planed, but through some other stuff it had to wait 3 days :? But it`s out now :D

Dúnedain wrote:Which tool / language did you used to make it?
I'd like to know the answer to that too.

Obviously one which doesn't support x64 unfortunately.

:(

Cyforce wrote:Final version is now out! All infos are in the first post.
Yes 2nd february was planed, but through some other stuff it had to wait 3 days :? But it`s out now :D
:hyper: Good work, many thanks, love the new GUI too. :clap:

Sorry for the double post, but I have made 10 patches for this little synth, grab them here, patchbank is in both fxb and also s.7p (the synths native format) :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ixgnepjj0a6wg ... s.zip?dl=0

Looks good, congrats on the release :tu:

lovely thing, this little synth!...however-
has anyone else experienced a "zippering" of the sound when aftertouch is triggered???
not sure what is being modulated, but I'm pretty sure it's unintended (even though I rather like it's unpredictable quality ;)

https://soundcloud.com/madder-than-you/ ... ng/s-y9uJj
(first 4 bars-no AT; last 4 bars-riding the hell out of the AT for effect ;) )

Platforms:

VST 2.3 (32-bit) for Windows
Note: FilterGrizzly 2 could maybe work via Jbrigde in a 64-bit DAW, but we don`t guarantee that.
Might want to change this on the plugin's webpage. :wink:
Free BassTables for Xfer Serum 1 | 2
2016 Synthmaster Song Contest Winner Presets

What a cool little synth, sounds are great, the features are spot on and it is very versatile too :)
Happy anniversary too :clap:
Thank you also DrewDale for some nice patches. :tu:

Patrick.

Return to “Instruments”