KvR deals blocking Market Place

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Still there for me - maybe a problem with Safari 7.1 as I just installed it then the problem came back. Yes I do have the page zoomed by default but I have to zoom out to a ridiculously small amount before it sits beside the page - can't you add a pref to disable it like in the other experimental feature? I know where to look for deals already, I don't need it in my face.

aMUSEd wrote:I keep getting this deals sidebar popping up when I'm trying to browse the market place and getting in the way - please get rid of it
And this is still a major problem - I got rid of it by installed adblock but its broken in the latest Safari so now this is blocking me everytime I try and browse.

That's not the only thing that's been overlapping stuff.

Any "menus" that can open should also be toggled shut. Scrolling on touch devices, when sluggish, results in covered page content.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
- dysamoria.com
my music @ SoundCloud

Yeah it's really annoying, for it to not do this I have to reduce the forum size to really tiny and either way it's unusable. It should be possible to close these dropdowns, not have them overhanging everything.

Obviously this isn't just me experiencing this now and it seems to be a big problem on iPads as well as Safari. I'm finding it blocking my ability to post now too. Please get rid of these dropdown menus.

Still a problem after the revamp, in fact these stupid dropdowns are getting longer, now it blocks almost the entire menu, having to resort to Adblock to block it but that kills the search engine results list, so then I have to turn that off when I want to use search, then I get the dropdowns back. Please make them optional or able to roll up or put them in a more sensible position or something.
Crap.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Site Stuff”