Air Music Tech: Hybrid 3 or Xpand 2?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mysticvibes wrote:Which keyboards come with Hybrid 3?
Akai Pro MPK
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

sbangs_air wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:Which keyboards come with Hybrid 3?
Akai Pro MPK
Once more I ask, if I buy an Akai, can I sell off the Xpand2/Hybrid3 to someone that wants it?

As long as you dont activate it yes.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

As I understand Xpand!2 will be bundled with the new free version of Pro Tools? :o

Bundled Sofware Pro Tools|First =
"Xpand!2 multitimbral music workstation (hundreds of sounds), plus over 20 effects, sound processing, and utility plug-ins"

say whatttt :o :o :o
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Tjgoa wrote:say whatttt :o :o :o
It can only be used in PTF but still a good deal :)

I will probably check it out once its released. I finally got my Alesis v49 today, after 3 months :o, downloading right now :hyper:
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Great hope you enjoy do remember you can upgrade to the full pack for just $129.99 and grab all the instruments :)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:Great hope you enjoy do remember you can upgrade to the full pack for just $129.99 and grab all the instruments :)
Simon, can you provide a list of products that ship with any of the AIR instruments which can then be used for the upgrade to the pack?

sbangs_air wrote:Great hope you enjoy do remember you can upgrade to the full pack for just $129.99 and grab all the instruments :)
$129,99 + VAT ?

Not really related beyong the Air Music link, but I bought an Akai keyboard a couple of months ago and got Loom, Vacuum Pro & Hybrid with it (and some other stuff - great value for money package that I wasn't really expecting or looking for at the time of buying - haven't even bothered downloading the piano that came with it as I'm on payg internet and haven't got the patience or money to spend on downloading multiple gigs for a piano that I wouldn't really use, but nice that it was there.)

Don't really use Hybrid 3 (or haven't really delved into it yet, as it's not really my kind synth on the face of it). I've started using Vacuum Pro a bit now, after initially dismissing it as something I'd already got covered with other synths, but I've warmed to it after a bit of playing (it does have it's own sound, and it's very flexible with plenty of presets for those that prefer synths with lots of them, although it has great potential for a synth programmer too) so that may be the case with Hybrid too if I give it the time. I'll get round to it eventually!

Loom is my new favourite synth. Can't get enough of it. Can't sing it's praises enough. The price of the keyboard was almost worth it just for that imo!

I'd always feel too limited with romplers so I'd go for Hybrid for my own reasoning, but if you're particularly set on something more like Hypersonic, then Xpand2 is probably a better bet.
Q. Why is a mouse when it spins?
A. The higher the fewer.

Numanoid wrote:
$129,99 + VAT ?
If your in a country which charges VAT this will be added to your cart. This is part of the new EuroZone land other countries legislation. You may have this removed if you have a valid VAT number.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Musical Gym wrote:
Simon, can you provide a list of products that ship with any of the AIR instruments which can then be used for the upgrade to the pack?
$129.99 upgrade:
M-Audio Key-station Series (Xpand!2)
M-Audio Oxygen Series (Xpand!2)
M-Audio Code New for 2015 (Hybrid 3 & Loom)
Akai Pro MPK's Series (Hybrid 3)
Akai Pro MPC Studio (Hybrid 3)
Akai Pro MPC Renaissance (Hybrid 3)
Alesis VI Series
Alesis V Series

$99.99 Upgrade:
Trigger Finger Pro (Hybrid 3)
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

sbangs_air wrote:M-Audio Code New for 2015 (Hybrid 3 & Loom)
These boards, shipping in April

do they have aftertouch? Is it polyphonic?

Return to “Instruments”