URS plugins are alive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.ursplugins.com/ursSAT64.asp

"Owners of Saturation v1.0 through 2.5 may upgrade to Saturation 64-bit v3.0 for $49.99."

However I won't give this guy even $0.01 more. Bye bye. Too little - too late.
Last edited by ZINO on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Asking 50$ after a silence so long and for 1 update is bold !!! How dare they ?!

Not to mention that to me, V3 would mean new or at least enhanced algorithms...

Agreed. I wrote them and said as much. I don't think there will be too many takers at that price for a 64bit conversion only, which would be a shame. They should at least try to hit the sweet spot for pricing.

Too little too late for me.

Bitwig has a bridge. If I wasn't so lazy I could install the old ones and play around with them.

Not interested in their so-called plugins...I uninstalled a long time ago.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Their lack of communication and public announcements is breath taking, truly unbelievable.

Although I have to say that the plugin sounds good no matter what.

It's more about the company's attitude.

I just love the date posted on their News section for when 64 bit plugins where going to be released

October 24, 2011
URS announces 64-bit support coming soon!

Wow, that's not my definition of sometime soon! I use URS Classic Console Strip Pro all the time, its stunning. But I don't want to faff around with 32 bit plugins anymore. Very frustrating the complete lack of further information.

if they port over the console strip pro and ask $49 for it (new, not upgrade), i might bite. otherwise, pass.
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Return to “Effects”