Algo Music instruments on Westgatesounds.net

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
AlgonN CZynthia M42 Nebula M51galaxy

I will be uploading the presets over the weekend. My internet connection is kind of spotty lately.
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

jsp1979 wrote: If the man who created them and gave permission to Daniel to post them is happy, then why are there complaints?
No idea, but its definitely curious to see such a distinct overlap between those who adamantly supported the instance of it being done without DrAmbient's explicit request and those who have now shown distinct negativity towards both of the people DrAmbient did explicitly nominate.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

dnekm wrote:To try and put this to rest, finally - I got an email from Dr. Ambient/Guido today. I had asked him if he wanted any changes made, even down to just a word or two somewhere. His response:

"No, i's perfect. Thanks again :-)"
After seeing the page, I would suggest a smaller Westgate logo, to make room for
a simple history banner, mentioning the partners, and the works they contributed too.
More for future visitors, than kvr tribesmen, who pretty much know
how things have turned out. Good to see presets being created! 8)

Looking forward to trying out the new presets!

trimph1 wrote:I will be uploading the presets over the weekend. My internet connection is kind of spotty lately.
Cool... :D and Thank you. This is what I am trying for, here. Renewed interest in these instruments and hopefully a sharing of resources - either sf2 files for the M42 or just presets for any of the instruments.

For the people who keep bringing Black Winny and the other topic - ask yourselves this:

If Dr. Ambient knew of Black Winny's hosting of these instruments would he post here again asking for someone to host them?

It is not a difficult question to ponder....

Enough....

Up to 10 presets now. I have to let this rest a bit and do other things.....

Added another sf2 file - M42AnomalyIV, 20 sounds from the now discontinued Anomaly IV soundset formatted for the M42.

dnekm wrote:Added another sf2 file - M42AnomalyIV, 20 sounds from the now discontinued Anomaly IV soundset formatted for the M42.
Great stuff dnekm. The webpage looks good and works fine ... thanks for the extra sfz files. :tu:

Here is one experiment I did with the M42AnomalyIV sf2 file. It is a single .fxp file in a .rar for now.

http://westgatesounds.net/AlgoMusic/Des ... nkyard.rar

It's going in on Sunday...all 15 of them...eek! :o
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

trimph1 wrote:It's going in on Sunday...all 15 of them...eek! :o
:hyper: :hihi:

Look forward to them.... :D

I should mention, if anyone is trying the .fxp file with the AnomalyIV sf2 file and wants the preset file to automatically load the sf2 - make sure you open the .fxp file when you are on the first preset of any preset bank. That is the preset that selects what sf2 file gets loaded for all of the following presets to choose from.

Funny how little quirks like that come back to you....

Added a second .fxp to the Desolate Junkyard file. Same preset but using the WARP feature....

Some news.... I had to replace one of the sounds in the M42AnomalyIV sf2 file. I uploaded the fixed file this morning. If your version of the file has Heart of a Dead City in I think Bank 2 or 3 then you need to re-download that file. It has been replaced with Hovering Shade.

The dnekm preset bank is now up to 13 presets.

I have 4 presets, with those same ones as Warp versions as well, for an AnomalyIV preset bank but am waiting to put it together until I have more finished. That will be coming in the future.

Also, I have permission from Paule Amca to sort through all of his sf2 files on Archive.org (links to these pages are on HG Fortune's site) and continue to make collections like I did for the first M42dnekm sf2 file. This will take some time, as I have to select from only those sounds that are looped (no one shots) and also figure out which ones will work with the M42 and which will not.

Patience - there will be more to come in the future.

I have added a bank of presets for the M42AnomalyIV sf2 file. So far there are 10 - 5 presets and those same 5 using the Warp feature.

Return to “Instruments”