bizarre encounter with NI youse may find amusing

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I sold a Kore Soundpack recently. Everything went smoothly.
But in the email informing me of the deletion of the serial number in my account, I noticed later that I had been informed that this was the qualifying product for Kontakt 1.5. It wasn't going to affect subsequent versions of Kontakt in my account (which doesn't seem to make sense), but I was not going to be able to register Kontakt 1.5 now.

So, I shot an email back pointing this out. It doesn't matter at all, because I'm not needing Kontakt 1.5. AND both of my Kontakt 1.5 serial numbers still appear in my account. I did receive a replacement CD back in 2003. However I think this second serial number is a glitch that happened later. I have a vague recollection of noticing it a couple of yrs after that fact. It does say "Kontakt 1.5 (CD ROM)". The support guy is now saying that this is the authorization that is based in 'the sample library' (Kore SoundPack). The other one is ok.

I bought Kore in 2009. I'm not sure when I bought that soundpack but it has to be later than March 2009. I can't have shone a light on this fact any better than I did, but the guy believes the machine's mistake over believing in linear time, I guess. :D

Oi...sounds like one of my typical authorization scenarios with them. :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

That'll be from when Kore Soundpacks were sent back in time to protect Sarah Connor from Skynet, then.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

8)

whyterabbyt wrote:That'll be from when Kore Soundpacks were sent back in time to protect Sarah Connor from Skynet, then.
:lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”