2015 request. How do I embed soundcloud music?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi I've been upping some new 2015 songs to soundcloud and I want to know how I can embed them. I find it vital to learn because it simplifies listening on the other end. If people listen to my stuff I hope I can get some positive responses/reviews. I do a sort of broad range of music that is never formulaic or generic in any way using a whole bunch of refills and plugins and v8 reason and cubase v8.

There's a new song I made this morning much more rapidly than usual because I'm really in the mode that I wanted to share 1st with rhythmic synth arpeggio's and a beat and vocoder in the same vein as the un named war heros who Terry has never heard of but the devil is sly enough to get us all if we don't fortify our cold chambers and crush the red axis. Or maybe not maybe I'm more informed.

Put on your mittens for my nice microwaved meal in advance or adjust your tinfoil hats and put in your ear plugs because little grey men spook black cocaine trade funded guards. If you don't understand me someone will.

-Syn
My YOUTUBE slideshows, etc. - https://www.youtube.com/user/samabate2k

Synapse2k wrote:Hi I've been upping some new 2015 songs to soundcloud and I want to know how I can embed them.
Just post the links and the embedded players should show up.
No longer a moderator.

Return to “Site Stuff”