2CAudio Kaleidoscope | It's A Trip | Latest Update 1.1

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Annual Subscription for Kaleidoscope Kaleidoscope

Can it sing too?

Sampleconstruct wrote:Can it sing too?
Nope. But it sure does play a mean cowbell!!

:D

Galbanum wrote:
Sampleconstruct wrote:Can it sing too?
Nope. But it sure does play a mean cowbell!!

:D
Thank's :party:

Well..... ......actually to be honest, yes, it could sing...

If you were to import a PNG spectrogram of vocal made from another app... It could be made to sing.

I don't think it will replace Adele though. :borg:

We shall try all of this and much more. I don't think the fascination with KS can seize as there is so much to explore.

Galbanum wrote:Well..... ......actually to be honest, yes, it could sing...

If you were to import a PNG spectrogram of vocal made from another app... It could be made to sing.
Chipspeech + Kaleidoscope? Might give this a try.

Breeze wrote:
Caine123 wrote:will check the demo later but what is this exactly? a granular synth? a resynthesizer? i couldnt find specific infos.

edit: oh some effect plugin.... hmmmm
Read the very first post of this thread. :tu:
yes a lot of marketing blabla ;). i download the demo now!
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: yes a lot of marketing blabla ;). i download the demo now!
My favorite user/customer quote so far:
The hyperbole was actually understated...
We are finding many people feel the same once they spend some time with it. :tu: :tu:

As mentioned we will iron out any minor host/hardware/buffer/retina-display/etc. issues during the intro promo so you all have a fair chance to try it without any speed bumps etc.

Back to the office tomrrow night for me.

NAMM 2015 was great! So many wonderfully talented developers, instrument builders, and musicanians out there. Feeling very fortunate to contribute to this awesome industry in some small way!!

for the people that actually get what you do you are contributing in a paradigm shifting way

can someone tell me what CHET means in the tunings?

jackmazzotti wrote:can someone tell me what CHET means in the tunings?
Probably "Chromatic Equal Temperament"

EDIT: or they forgot the A and there is some some sort of cheating involved.

jackmazzotti wrote:can someone tell me what CHET means in the tunings?
I'm guessing it's a Chet Atkins tuning?

http://www.gibson.com/en-us/Lifestyle/P ... ngs_%20Wh/
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

I think Simon's answer makes more sense, I have not looked at the tuning parameters, are they ET?
Jim Hurley - experimental music
Windows 10 Pro (20H2 19042.662); i9-9900K@5.1GHz;
Cakewalk; Adam Audio A8X; Axiom 61

Chord harmonics equal temperament. So various chords in equal temperament and all harmonics of the particular chord.

(Techincaly it is no longer really necessary to include harmonics in the scale itself bc the harmonics button can do this. At least up to 64 harmonics. But these scales were created before this feature. Or even before KS in some cases. )

Most of the scale tunings have comments/info in them they should explain more about each tuning. This is displayed on the info page of the gui for those would would like more detailed info.

how do i use the waveforms for tuning?

Return to “Effects”