I saw Jordan Rudess at NAMM

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

he was playing one of those xkey controllers, which is admittedly cool, but all I could think of was this gif :lol:

Later, I did see some guy carrying that crazy LOTR-looking keytar Jordan had on one magazine, but he didn't answer when I asked if it was Jordan's. :hihi:

Big thanks to justin3am for letting me and my crazy friends into NAMM as guests and taking us out to dinner after. You and your wife are the coolest! :tu: :clap: :party:

What was he endorsement-whoring this time?

I'm just joking, I have tremendous respect for the man, and all of my synth-lead parts in any of my projects end up named "Who do you think you are, Jordan Rudess?" :hyper:

debra1rlo wrote:that crazy LOTR-looking keytar Jordan had on one magazine
You mean this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0z ... age#t=5131

:D
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

crimsonwarlock wrote:
debra1rlo wrote:that crazy LOTR-looking keytar Jordan had on one magazine
You mean this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PL0z ... age#t=5131

:D
yes except the one yesterday was silver

The big question is: Did you see MaoMoonDog there? :D

Is this thread an endorsement of Jordan Rudess?
Logic Pro | PolyBrute | MatrixBrute | MiniFreak | Prophet 6 | Trigon 6 | OB-6 | Rev2 | Pro 3 | SE-1X | Polar TI2 | Blofeld | RYTMmk2 | Digitone | Syntakt | Digitakt | Integra-7

Kevin Moore was\is better!!! :-P

:hihi:

You know what I want? There to be a new OSI album, and for it to consist of Kevin Moore, Derek Sherinian and Jordan Rudess.

Serious: IMHO I just think Kevin is the most sensible with better emotive taste and consider Kevin the true soul of the band (I like just Awake and some other single song of other albums that i consider copy\paste music: shake Rush, Queensryche, Metallica, Yes= DT!) but btw Derek & Jordan are 2 monster too!

debra1rlo wrote:Big thanks to justin3am for letting me and my crazy friends into NAMM as guests and taking us out to dinner after. You and your wife are the coolest! :tu: :clap: :party:
Hey Deb, it was great to see you. I'm glad you had fun!

cryophonik wrote:Is this thread an endorsement of Jordan Rudess?
Its for or again it!

did he recognise you deb?

vurt wrote:did he recognise you deb?
You would think, but alas no :cry: :cry:

But the question was did he did he ever change the patch away from that god-awful one.....you know, the he's used in every single song/solo he's ever done?

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”