White Rabbit - Listen to me

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi guys! This is my first album: "Listen to me"

https://soundcloud.com/whit3rabbitmusic ... sten_to_me

• Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgo4Ti ... GPYlYjlehw
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Whit3RabbitMusic

I hope you enjoy it! and let me know what you think :)
"Listen how deep the rabbit hole goes"
SoundcloudFacebookYoutube

Pretty good IDM/Glitch. I like it :tu:

And it is a lot better without the Y that's for sure :D

Numanoid wrote:Pretty good IDM/Glitch. I like it :tu:
:D Thanks you!
Numanoid wrote:And it is a lot better without the Y that's for sure :D
which "y" ?

Numanoid wrote:Pretty good IDM/Glitch. I like it :tu:

And it is a lot better without the Y that's for sure :D
Don't think it's the same whyterabbyt, numan...

Love the intro song, and the song 'sails into a pastel dream' caught me by surprise.The shimmering effect on the sine lead was cool, but I felt like it could have been more. The psychedelic breakdown was killer though, awesome filterplay.
Also super nice logo design, super intriguing.
Last edited by LuxLucid on Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

double post

LuxLucid wrote:Love the intro song, and the song 'sails into a pastel dream' caught me by surprise.The shimmering effect on the sine lead was cool, but I felt like it could have been more. The psychedelic breakdown was killer though, awesome filterplay.
Also super nice logo design, super intriguing.
thank you man :) I think "Sails into a pastel dream" is very particular but the mix isn't good (it's one of my first productions and at the time I didn't even know what it was ahahahah), and for this is a bit flat.

I'm glad you like even the graphics :) (I'm also a graphic designer ;))

I was hoping to have come back and there'd be more posts by now. :/
I can see how it's your first, at least in terms of production design (it's pretty sparse) but some of those sounds were killer and I think I enjoyed the simplicity of it in the end. Very flow-y
Other the other end of the spectrum, Through Clouds of Floral Steam, hit all the right spots while being mind bending too. I almost wouldn't call some parts IDM, almost complextro or something... really something else!

Eventually I'm going to listen to this start to finish...

Wow! very well put together
Way different than any thing I have heard.
My favorites are
Look at this thirty feet stream and
Through clouds of floral steam

Thank you guys! For me Through clouds of floral steam is the best of the album although it isn’t my favorite (for me are all my favorites). I think it’s the best because is the right middle way between all the other tracks. It’s a bit quite and a bit aggressive, I would call it a mix of chill out and glitch hop…

anyway this is the album cover (I forgot to post it before) :)

That album art is spectacular White Rabbit. Beautifully artistic, I'm really feeling that. I'm listening to the album as I write this. Your style is extremely unique and refreshingly free-spirited. You have a very diverse palette that I can feel has really come together via this album. This has been a wonderful pile of art to stumble upon, and I thank you for the time you put in to express it the way you have. Your assortment of concepts is really interesting to listen to. The album art, in a way, feels very representative of your collage of ideas expressed in the album itself. I agree that Through Clouds of Floral Steam is an extremely colourful and expressive track that really brings all of your expressed worlds together. Your guitar and string work is beautiful in that piece too. I've honestly never heard anything quite like this expressed with this level of depth. It's quite inspiring. I'm pretty curious as to what sorts of sound banks and plugins you're using to do a lot of your percussive and glitchy work, and as to what has inspired you to produce this way. Sounds really great man I'm loving every track, awesomely creative work. I'll be definitely passing this along.
“The best currently existing technology for sharing the mystic imaginal realms is a well-crafted artistic rendering by an eye witness.” - Alex Grey
www.soundcloud.com/renderaudiation

This was a very enjoyable listen. Nice work! What gear are you using?
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

thanks guys! I’m glad you enjoy it :) The list of plugin that I used is too long! is a mosaic of sounds, I take a little piece from each plugin/preset...

In any case the main ones are:

Massive, Fm8, Atmosphere, Cyclop, Iris, Phonec, Sylenth 1, Synplant, Analog Factory, Razor -> for the digital sounds.

Accordions, Acoustic Legends, Solo strings advanced, West Africa, Session String, Glass/Works, Colossus, Trilogy, Ra, Symphonic Orchestra, Akoustic Piano -> for the real instruments sounds.

Drumlab, Studio Drummer, Otto, Kreate, West Africa -> For drums and percussions.

For the glitch sounds I used Iris ( Wood, Glass, Food library), Synplant, Skanner XT, Otto and also midi fx such as dblue Gliitch and Slutter Edit.

As samples library I mainly used the ones of Boom Library and Samplephonics.

Hope I have been helpful :)

Enjoyable and creative from the word go

If you enjoy Amon Tobin this may be up your street :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Thanks a lot!
Not bad this Amon Tobin, beautiful tracks! thanks for the tip :)
Reciprocate with Mr.Bill and Tipper, my greatest source of inspiration :)

Return to “Music Cafe”