miniBit - 8-bit/Chiptune Synth - v1.6.5 - Custom Waveform Editor!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
miniBit

When will it have Filter Envelopes? or a button on the current ADSR to control amp and filter env's
an ARP would be nice, pwm wouldn't hurt, I like the current GUI but the filter envelope is missing
to me, I find this strange but I will toy around with it later, I like how the license works will there
be more VST plugins or Sample based Plugins in the first quarter of 2015, or an update to Minibit?
I would like pwm for feature request and a decent filter envelope, ARP and chorus.

syntheticillusion wrote:When will it have Filter Envelopes? or a button on the current ADSR to control amp and filter env's
an ARP would be nice, pwm wouldn't hurt, I like the current GUI but the filter envelope is missing
to me, I find this strange but I will toy around with it later, I like how the license works will there
be more VST plugins or Sample based Plugins in the first quarter of 2015, or an update to Minibit?
I would like pwm for feature request and a decent filter envelope, ARP and chorus.
There's no plan to have PWM at the moment. We may add filter envelope some time in the future, but for now we are focused working on a stepper system to automate several parameters.
AudioThing (VST, AU, AAX, CLAP Plugins)
Instagram | Twitter | Discord Server

The stepper is almost ready! Stay tuned ;)

Also a reminder: intro price will end January 31st.

Cool, how many steps??? Let me know if it's finished, i make you some presets for the final release...!

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

:tu: :party: :party: ho yeah ! great additions this stepper!! :D

Xenox.AFL wrote:Cool, how many steps??? Let me know if it's finished, i make you some presets for the final release...!
Just 8 steps for each parameter. It's almost done, I'll send you an email in a day or two ;)
hivkorn wrote::tu: :party: :party: ho yeah ! great additions this stepper!! :D
Thank you! It took longer than I expected but it was fun to work on.

8 Steps are okay, not the same like the original but okay, it increases the flexibility of the plugin a lot...
Last question, is the plugin running through all 8 steps or can i stop it somewhere? This is a must, i think...

Frank
Voice, sample and factory content developer Particular-Sound / Facebook / Soundcloud

Yes, for now 8 steps, maybe in the future I will add more but I wanted to keep it simple as the rest.
For now the stepper automatically stops if the sound has no sustain, so if you put a short decay without sustain it will stop.
Anyway, I added your suggestion to a possible todo list for the next update.

OK, but it would be better if the step starts from the beginning because you can play the c64 like arpeggios by sustain 100%...

Frank

Yup they will always restart from the beginning (retrigger). Check your email in a bit ;)

Any news on when current owners will see the update? Looking forward to it!
"Music is the wine that fills the cup of silence." - Robert Fripp

My music on SoundClound

Update will be coming soon, very soon! ;)

Frank

Very soon indeed! Probably tomorrow ;)

update is here :D

hivkorn wrote:update is here :D
Where? :?

Return to “Instruments”