Sugar Bytes Looperator Giveaway

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Looperator

Congratz Dave, the random.org God loves you :D. You were the last of the three winners in the draw.
Did you registered your copy already? What's your first impression?

I am very glad for you!
www.flstudiomusic.com - free downloads, news, reviews, music production tips and more
Submit your news: contact[at]flstudiomusic[dot]com

I just registered my copy. Will be giving it a good tryout this evening :)

Thanks again

I can't get Looperator to work on my setup. The standalone launches with a blank GUI and the same happens with the plugin in Live 9.

I don't have any problems running Egoist, Cyclop or Effectrix. I'm on 32 bit XP.

I don't have any problems in FL Studio. Strange... I have a lite version of Ableton 9, I will install it and see if I get same error.
www.flstudiomusic.com - free downloads, news, reviews, music production tips and more

Maybe you may need to update DirectX, Visual C++, .NET Framework, even Adobe Flash, registry clean with CCleaner free utility etc.

I installed Ableton 9 Lite 64-bit, I can't even see Looperator in the plugins tab. My OS is Windows 7. But in FL Studio there aren't any problems, the plugin works perfect.

Native Instruments dropped a Support Ticket from me when I told them I had used CCleaner. They reckoned it had caused the Tech Support issue I was experiencing at the time. I wouldn't recommend it.

Surely if a Sugar Bytes Plug-in is not working on your System, then Sugar Bytes Support are the people to contact.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Aloysius wrote:Surely if a Sugar Bytes Plug-in is not working on your System, then Sugar Bytes Support are the people to contact.
I contacted them today. I only posted in this thread because I won the Looperator license here and was asked what I thought of it.
flstudiomusic wrote:I installed Ableton 9 Lite 64-bit, I can't even see Looperator in the plugins tab. My OS is Windows 7. But in FL Studio there aren't any problems, the plugin works perfect.
Does the standalone work for you?
Last edited by thecontrolcentre on Mon Jan 26, 2015 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The standalone works fine too.

Anyone else have trouble with Sugar Bytes support?

I contacted them last weekend about the GUI issues I am having with Looperator. I got a response on Monday suggesting I reinstall the software. I did as requested (to no avail), and on Tuesday I emailed support to let them know the problem is still there ... I have had no response so far (it's been 4 days).

[EDIT] I've started a thread in the Sugar Bytes forum.

Return to “Effects”