World:Of:Styles:Compilation

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm about halfway through these right now. I particularly liked the sound of "Let's Fall in Love", "Kaathaadi" and "Ying Yang" so far. I'll listen to some more of these later.

Good work and Merry Christmas :)

seismic1 wrote:I'm about halfway through these right now. I particularly liked the sound of "Let's Fall in Love", "Kaathaadi" and "Ying Yang" so far. I'll listen to some more of these later.

Good work and Merry Christmas :)
Have fun Tim ;-)

Merry Xmas to you as well

(( D ))

From the second half of the selection, my personal favourites are Caramel, Queens Light and Copper. I particularly enjoyed Queens Light with it's funky '70s Zappa-esque groove and Weather Report-like melodies. Great sounds again.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote:From the second half of the selection, my personal favourites are Caramel, Queens Light and Copper. I particularly enjoyed Queens Light with it's funky '70s Zappa-esque groove and Weather Report-like melodies. Great sounds again.

Good work :)
Thanks Tim !

Happy New Year !

(( D ))

Just one guy ?? :o

Great:Sound:Appreciation:Bump

(( D ))

By the quality of work and the talent showing
in this compilation, is it really necessary to bump this ?

That´s really a shame !

F*** :dog:

Thanks for sharing these Daniel, truly a world of styles, lots of great material and sounds here!

Faves for me: Kaathaadi, Long Overdue and Copper, but enjoyed most of them... the Wayne Haun tracks aren't really my thing.

:tu:
Image Image

polyslax wrote:Thanks for sharing these Daniel, truly a world of styles, lots of great material and sounds here!

Faves for me: Kaathaadi, Long Overdue and Copper, but enjoyed most of them... the Wayne Haun tracks aren't really my thing.

:tu:
Thanks Matt for taking the time !

There´s no accounting for taste ;-)
Wayne Haun was N°1 at the iTunes Jazz charts (a.o.) !
The writing and arrangements are top level and I always admire musicianship and skills.

But fortunately taste is different and that´s the reason why I packed such a full range in this compilation. ;-)

(( D ))

A word to the "overwhelming" enthusiasm:

It should have been something for everyone, but in times where Apple
is gathering a shitstorm, because they are giving a full album to their "valuable" customers for free, one shouldn´t be astonished if the appreciation of the compilation in general here is really lousy.

The example of Apple is showing how autistic the world has become and in this case one thing can be added to the fact:
The power of concentration of most of the people don´t exceed more than 10min anymore ...
so 14 songs and 70min altogether is an imposition ...

Very seldom it´s getting better, so the forecast will be a decrease of quality, because the highlevel artists will not play this ridiculous game for a long time.
One has not to wait forever to see the Top100 of the Rainmen:Charts in future ...

weekend:bump :roll:

Don't feel badly - mostly, it's just the wrong forum for most of what's on display here. Did you record/mix/master these?
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

do_androids_dream wrote:Did you record/mix/master these?
???
Sorry, but I don´t get the question ...
Did you read the first post ?
How about some comments on the portfolio ?
Obviouly that´s the wrong forum ...

I completely read the first post and, actually, it's not clear what your role was. It says 'Recording:Mixing:Mastering:Compilation' - instead of assuming you carried out all these roles in all of these recordings I was double checking to see what your role was. Just something I wanted to know before making comments on the tracks that's all.
Mastering from £30 per track \\\
Facebook \\\ #masteredbyloz

Return to “Music Cafe”