Whats the deal with the redistribution of Algo plugins?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

To moderators or admin only please.

Bluedad advised Blackwinny to remove the plugins he is hosting on his web site.
He has no permission or contact with the legal owner to say he can redistribute.
Doing so without permission is against the rules of kvr.
The website is still active with Algo music plugins available for download.

I have asked 3 questions of Blackwinny
OutCider wrote: Q. Do you have permission to host and redistribute the Algo plugins from Guido?

Q. Were you advised to remove the links by the moderator Bluedad?

Q. Is your website still hosting Algo plugins?
All I get in reply are cries of harrassment and defamation, leading to this outburst.
BlackWinny wrote:NOW IT IS ENOUGH!

I PUBLICLY ACCUSE KVR TO LET SOME MEMBERS LIKE THIS ONE HARASS AND DEFAME OTHER MEMBERS WITHOUT ANY REASONABLE REASON!

I PUBLICLY ACCUSE KVR TO LET UNPUNISHED THESE BEHAVIORS AFTER WEEKS AND WEEKS AND WEEKS!

I PUBLICLY ACCUSE KVR!
So mods or admin, what is it to be? Okay to ignore a mod's advice and carry on anyway? Or doing the right thing and removing the site until permission has been obtained to host and redistribute?

Something has to give because both sides can't be correct. Looking forward to reading your decision.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

And for the record, this is a bizarre pm sent to me by Blackwinny which gives insight into his current thinking.Note it does't address me at all, even though I am listed as a recipient. Quite bizarre.

Sent: Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:23 am
To: crimsonwarlock OutCider

Hans,

I ask you for a help, please... I'm now chased and publicly defamed by this gang on other threads where I simply contribute as each other kind user of a product!

If they act like this (below) it is an evidence of harassment. What they want is evidently to hunt me until the end of all my (poor) energy.

They even chase me on threads where I simply say as every common user that I like plugins...

And their words are direct! They point me publicly as a pirate and a criminal to hunt everywhere I go.

Harassment and defamation. There is no other word.

But one thing becomes sure, if they act like this I won't remove my page until the 18th... because it will have only one effect: only make them pleasure and nothing else. And we never have to make pleasure to psychopaths and to harassers.

I don't know what to do any more. It's a totally illegal behavior, that kind of harassment.

Everywhere I shall appear now, even with my usual humour and kind words I will be harassed until end of energy by these psychopaths.

I'm tired... I shan't be able to do anything any more without their harassment and defamation?

That's enough, I really need that developers like you, like Björn, and hopefully others that you know, come in help to me and send a huge sermon to KVR to make that behavior stop definitively against a man who has never done anything bad.

Thanks for your support, Hans.

Kindly
Jacques

What makes you so sure that it were legal to post PMs of other people? Aren't they "PRIVATE messages"?

Tricky-Loops wrote:What makes you so sure that it were legal to post PMs of other people? Aren't they "PRIVATE messages"?
For a start, it was sent to me, but never addresses me, so it's arguable it counts as a pm. And as it's sent to two parties, even though not addressing me throughout, private doesn't really come in to it.

But mostly because it doesn't say in the site rules that it's not allowed. ;)

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=44705

So can we wait for a mod or admin ruling on the subject of redistributing Algo plugins?
Let's not be hypocritical after calling me for derailing another thread. :)

I can't dictate what goes on at another person's website. I only asked blackwinny to remove his links from kvr.

Return to “Site Stuff”