Audulus - multi touch modular - Windows

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Many of us have been waiting for this, suprised no ones started a thread yet?!

An excellent multi touch modular synth now available for 64 bit windows, previously MacOs and iOS only

Its pretty nutty and only costs a nutty $29 !!!!!
(no I havent missed of a nought from that price)

Ill be firing this up later when I can be arsed to get up and plug the touch screen in :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

I should have demoed this first, idiot!

Crashing on my laptop, presumably as my chipset doesnt support OpenGL 3+

Working OK for me on my main DAW and Lappy (both i7), I love this on the iPAD, its pretty cool for 30 bucks and well worth a punt to support future development.
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Great news - unless you don't have OpenGL 3+ of course.

Nice that all of the in-app upgrades are included in the initial price for a time - Note: Europeans will have VAT added on checkout.

Works fine here on my Desktop - The only real problem is the lack of a 'command' key, which doesn't seem to be replicated by Ctrl or Alt, but otherwise it detected my MIDI and Audio quite happily. Also, the mousewheel zoom seems 'backwards' but maybe that's part of the transition from a trackpad - all sorts of 'tweaks' that could be fixed with added options.

Works inside Cubase 8 Pro okay as well.

A proper installer for the standalone version would be nice (you just get a zip file with an exe and a dll) but for a first release at this price, I won't complain too much.

Waiting for 32bit version...he is working on it

Is there a demo available? Can't seem to find anything on their website.

oo-er ...
http://audulus.com/
( save you a few finger strokes )

Hey All,

I've sent the 32-bit version out to some folks to test. Initial reports are good, so I should have that up in a couple days :)

I'm also working on reducing the OpenGL requirement. I think I can support OpenGL 2.x at the cost of a little performance on a 2.x card, but I'm not sure yet.

cheers
- Taylor

koalaboy wrote: Works fine here on my Desktop - The only real problem is the lack of a 'command' key, which doesn't seem to be replicated by Ctrl or Alt, but otherwise it detected my MIDI and Audio quite happily. Also, the mousewheel zoom seems 'backwards' but maybe that's part of the transition from a trackpad - all sorts of 'tweaks' that could be fixed with added options.
Hey koalaboy,

Sorry, the lack of command key equivalent was an oversight. I'll fix that!

I think I should add a preference for the mouse zoom. One of my beta testers told me I had it backwards, so I changed it.

cheers
- Taylor

this is really nice work , and I bought the win64 model just to support
this type of thinking , and this business model ...

i'm thinking my grandchildren are going to get some exposure to
sound design , with an interface that should engage and entertain them ...

tayholliday wrote:Hey All,

I've sent the 32-bit version out to some folks to test. Initial reports are good, so I should have that up in a couple days :)

I'm also working on reducing the OpenGL requirement. I think I can support OpenGL 2.x at the cost of a little performance on a 2.x card, but I'm not sure yet.

cheers
- Taylor
Thanks for the 32bit version.

Changing the OpenGL spec should make this available to more customers with older machines.

It's about time I updated my i7 machine to 64 bit :roll:

koalaboy wrote: Nice that all of the in-app upgrades are included in the initial price for a time -
Where does it say that? I am definitely seeing inapp upgrades still as paid addons in the Mac store - makes it over twice as much potentially.

aMUSEd wrote:
koalaboy wrote: Nice that all of the in-app upgrades are included in the initial price for a time -
Where does it say that? I am definitely seeing inapp upgrades still as paid addons in the Mac store - makes it over twice as much potentially.
I think its for the Windows version only.

https://sites.fastspring.com/audulus/instant/audulus
Includes both Stand-alone and VSTi versions.

Buy now and receive ALL in-app upgrades FREE. That’s $45 worth of upgrades. Limited-time offer.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Trial version please!

I really can't understand devs that don't offer trials for their products. I know it's an extra effort, but I never buy something without testing it first.

Return to “Instruments”