Feedback Thread

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sold VSTs to:

mindbeet
Bassmonsta2014

No problems with either.

Traded Electra2 with Kuzami. Very fast transfer and also very responsive. Will definitely recommend doing business with him. Besides that also a very nice guy.

Purchased Audio Damage's Ronin from jbw
Amazing transaction, quick transfer and great communication. Would easily deal with again.

46 wrote:Purchased Audio Damage's Ronin from jbw
Amazing transaction, quick transfer and great communication. Would easily deal with again.
And I just bought AD's Axon from the very same jbw - and can say exactly the same, very smooth indeed, a pleasure doing business :D !

Sold to:

geroyannis
mrcleats

All good buyers. 8)

I just had a transaction with jbw. Simple and fast. Thanks!

Sold U-he Satin to Sepix. Smooth transaction, would gladly do business with him again

Mplay wrote:Sold U-he Satin to Sepix. Smooth transaction, would gladly do business with him again
confirmed. very quick and uncomplicated transaction. thx :)
https://sepix.net/

DJ and Music Maker. Unconventional Electronic Music. Braindance. Breakcore.

Just purchased Camel Phat and Camel Space from T.O.B.I

Great transaction. :)

Sold Driver and Supercharger to krabbencutter.

Great and express transaction.

Sold Bitwig Studio to Ezra Salstrom. Smooth transaction. I asked Bitwig to transfer license promptly.

Bought Replicant from jethrobull. Super-quick hassle-free transaction. Thank you.

Sold iZotope Iris to Rktect - easy, fast, smooth transaction; highly recommend this user

Thanks!

Purchased NI Molekular from AnsioWubmachine - lightning fast transaction, superb communication, sweet deal - highest recommendation to KVR community

Thanks!

Sold Molekular to Infinite5ths and bought Live 8 from klmbk. Very quick and friendly transactions with both :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”