Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

valerian_777 wrote:Hello Uncle E,

how that EastWest Sale (BOGO + $100) exactly work? I can find only the advertising in your shop but no further instructions. Thank you in advance!
From my experience the BOGO offer can be done only from EW. You will have to fill out a rebate form.

kitekrazy wrote:

how that EastWest Sale (BOGO + $100) exactly work? I can find only the advertising in your shop but no further instructions. Thank you in advance!
From my experience the BOGO offer can be done only from EW. You will have to fill out a rebate form.
Yep, pretty lame is that one have to send it via snail-mail. Also the $100 save when one buy over $200 isn't cleared yet. I think that was it.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Caine123 wrote:no wonder, izotope, nuff said!
Well, if they offered it for the RX4 to RX4 Advanced Upgrade, someone could buy RX4 and the Upgrade for less than the price of RX4 Advanced on its own.

kitekrazy wrote:From my experience the BOGO offer can be done only from EW. You will have to fill out a rebate form.
We are offering the BOGO from EastWest, as well:

jrrshop.com/eastwest

Uncle E wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:From my experience the BOGO offer can be done only from EW. You will have to fill out a rebate form.
We are offering the BOGO from EastWest, as well:

jrrshop.com/eastwest
The confusion is people think by adding 2 items to the cart they will only be charged for 1.

valerian_777 wrote:
kitekrazy wrote:

Yep, pretty lame is that one have to send it via snail-mail. Also the $100 save when one buy over $200 isn't cleared yet. I think that was it.
Those offers are best to go to EW direct. There are price differences in the BOGO offer.

Uncle E wrote:
Caine123 wrote:no wonder, izotope, nuff said!
Well, if they offered it for the RX4 to RX4 Advanced Upgrade, someone could buy RX4 and the Upgrade for less than the price of RX4 Advanced on its own.
Still, You have the RX4 Advanced from RX1-RX3 upgrade for US$499 and also have RX1-3 to RX4 upgrade for $99. So it could be calculated a US$400 for the RX4 to RX4 Advanced upgrade, which is quite close to the regularly shown (and current at Izotope's shop) US$499 price for it.
Then we get the traditional JRR in-cart treatment... 15% and in a few happy days 25%, that gets it to US$340 or US$299 getting the rapid Fonzie cool look.

That number looks much better... though still a bit distant, taking in account what your shop, Don't crack and others have done to us these past weeks (and I am wholly grateful for it!). Just saying.

Nspace wrote:Still, You have the RX4 Advanced from RX1-RX3 upgrade for US$499 and also have RX1-3 to RX4 upgrade for $99. So it could be calculated a US$400 for the RX4 to RX4 Advanced upgrade, which is quite close to the regularly shown (and current at Izotope's shop) US$499 price for it.
Then we get the traditional JRR in-cart treatment... 15% and in a few happy days 25%, that gets it to US$340 or US$299 getting the rapid Fonzie cool look.

That number looks much better... though still a bit distant, taking in account what your shop, Don't crack and others have done to us these past weeks (and I am wholly grateful for it!). Just saying.
I'm with you guys, I wish it were on sale, too! I just happen to know from talking with them that this is the reason they didn't do it.

how do you get a Korg M1 Le license? I see I can save $50 off the collection with this.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Does the Steven Slate drums deal qualify for the group coupon discount? I tried it and it worked, but is it allowed?

ATS wrote:how do you get a Korg M1 Le license? I see I can save $50 off the collection with this.
With a Korg controller.

Fleer wrote:
ATS wrote:how do you get a Korg M1 Le license? I see I can save $50 off the collection with this.
With a Korg controller.

um if anyone has an extra I can trade you something for it or send you some cash.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Numanoid wrote:Pretty good deal at http://www.zero-g.co.uk/store/ today: Buy 2 or more (cart must be minimum $63) and use 40DOLLARS code to get $40 taken of the total (remember though that VAT will be added where applicable)

This bought me the recently released Extreme Environments lib for Kontakt, and golden oldies Total Funk and Guitar Separates for at total of $24,99
Darn, the code isn't working for me. Got two things in my cart for a total of $71, still the code doesn't work (and no message saying why either). Anyone else having problems?

pekadan wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Pretty good deal at http://www.zero-g.co.uk/store/ today: Buy 2 or more (cart must be minimum $63) and use 40DOLLARS code to get $40 taken of the total (remember though that VAT will be added where applicable)

This bought me the recently released Extreme Environments lib for Kontakt, and golden oldies Total Funk and Guitar Separates for at total of $24,99
Darn, the code isn't working for me. Got two things in my cart for a total of $71, still the code doesn't work (and no message saying why either). Anyone else having problems?
Worked OK here.

Thanks for flagging this Numanoid - I get those Zero-G emails every day and don't really read them; I just assumed it was $40 off the full prices, not the already discounted ones. I picked up Extreme Environments too; downloading at the moment.

Pedakan - hope you get it sorted. Try clearing your browser cache or using a different browser?

pekadan wrote:Darn, the code isn't working for me. Got two things in my cart for a total of $71, still the code doesn't work (and no message saying why either). Anyone else having problems?
Could you try using another browser?

I wanted most to get Epica (+ $5 Guitar lib), which isn't costing more than $55 today, with the rebate.

But I didn't have enough funds, I found out at checkout. So when I rearranged the order to get EE instead, I also got problems checking out with paypal. But then I switched to IE explorer where I could place the order.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”