Rob Chiarelli Signature Pluggins

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

dp
Last edited by Hink on Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

while I wait here are the plugins he has now and what is to come

coming soon

VOX BUS LITE (sorry no image)
(end of this month)

(middle of next month)

http://www.finalmix.biz/Final_Mix_Software/Home.html

full versions will be available in the future, current plugins ar 19 dollars, those being released soon I assume will be the same but dont hold me to that :)
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

free synthbuslite for the holidays just enter PEACEONEARTH when ordering...this plug just came out

Got the email and just got notification that I can download.
Looks good.

Maybe you should post this in the Bargains thread Hink....or at least the Bargain Discussion thread as it's a freebie, not sure on the etiquette there :hihi:

ftech wrote:Got the email and just got notification that I can download.
Looks good.

Maybe you should post this in the Bargains thread Hink....or at least the Bargain Discussion thread as it's a freebie, not sure on the etiquette there :hihi:
Good idea thanx :)

Hink wrote:
ftech wrote:Got the email and just got notification that I can download.
Looks good.

Good idea thanx :)
:tu: They are very good plug ins at more than reasonable price. Looking forward to the new ones too :hihi:

Giving away a freebie is a smart idea.

Everytime I go to JRRShop I look at the Plugins on offer from this company but to date have not purchased any.

If this freebie is any good, there's a good chance I'll be picking up one or two of the LITE Versions over the Holidays.
Anyone who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.

Hink wrote:free synthbuslite for the holidays just enter PEACEONEARTH when ordering...this plug just came out
Just a bump for this nice free plug.

I'm glad people are liking these, I just spent some quality time with Drumbusslite and it really is quite good. It raises the volume a little, but not much...but the drums really jump out at me. I'm getting the allusive snare sound I have been after, but there's a little help from amplitude's eq's.

I wish he would come out with a guitarbusslite, it might actually be better than a BBE :tu:

I have Mixbus lite and Synthbuss lite. And I like those both.

Especially, I use mixbus a lot. If you use mixbus properly, Result is quiet nice. I use it for Quick Mastering of demo!

I guess it is combination of comp, eq, Limiter.

These plugins are a gift sent from heaven to those of us
who don't want to spent hours tweaking advanced compressors/Limiters.

I really like the simplicity since they seem to give me the sound I want
without me being part of the loudness war.

If you're reading this Mr. Chiarelli all I can say is :party: :clap: :tu:
Sound C loud
Band C amp
Clicks and pops is all I get

Mr. Chiarelli's cousin is reading this so I will pass it long...glad people like them :)

I've just been looking at some episodes of ''TAXI Independent A&R'' on YouTube. I had no idea Rob was such a high profile personality in the music industry. I bought 'ParallelDrums' VST yesterday and will probably be getting more of his stuff over time. I like it. :tu:

these plugins look interesting to me for sure. Most of them are not really designed for EDM though unfortunately.

Has anyone tried them on EDM?

I am really into simple easy to use stuff these days if possible.

Hi TheoM.

I don't know if you've seen them but Rob has some good videos at his website that may help.

http://www.finalmix.biz/Final_Mix_Software/Videos.html

(M1LimiterLite and DrumBussLite both have settings for EDM)

Also, I noted yesterday that jrrshop has at least one of Rob's Plugins on sale, down from $24 to $19. However, if you go directly to Final Mix Software, all his Plugins are $19, bar the new EQ at $29.

Return to “Effects”