what are you waiting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Cytomic The Drop update
It's a circuit modelled synthesizer with many legendary filters that has no oscillators. In other words a kick ass filter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXU6VdhK94

My slightly revised OP:

I am waiting for Windows 10 as it will introduce additional multi-touch features for the apps. My new Music strategy is to plan my software and hardware to take advantage of multi-touch work flow for the DAW’s and VST’s and VSTi’s. The two leading DAW’s for multi-touch are Sonar and FL Studio.

One of my aims is to have a single DAW to work with. Cubase is now out.

Sonar X4 This has ARA and is multi-touch friendly. If it incorporates two ETIFR this will become my one and only DAW. Just add volume automation to clips and do a better job on bouncing clips.

FL Studio 12 most likely be used as a VSTi inside my main DAW.

Studio One 3 I am hoping that they have clip automation and go with Multi-touch workflow.

Reaper 5. Just love it but not likely to adapt ARA but may go with multi-touch support.

Bitwig 2 is an unlikely candidate but will consider it when it is released though not anxiously waiting for it.

Live and Digital Performer are too expensive and do not have ARA so I will not be waiting for their version updates.

Cubase 8. I will np longer upgrade but will keep my Cubase 7.5 as a backup DAW for emergencies.

Sonar X4, FL Studio 12, Studio One 3 and Reaper 5 will all be released by February 2015 so it is worth waiting before deciding which will be my one and only DAW!

VST’s

I was looking forward to Komplete 10 but was disappointed when released. No Absytnth 6 and Kontakt 6. Oh well!

Melodyne Editor 3

Alchemy 2

Absynth 6

Kontakt 6

Cycle 2

EnergyXT 3.0

Reaktor 6 if it becomes a DAW and/or can host VST and VSti’s

Also waiting for Spectrasonics surprise. Will they make a DAW? Release Omnisphere 2 that allows user samples.

Iris 2. Yes it is out but am waiting for Alchemy 2 and Absynth 6 and then decide if to pull the trigger. Serum is another contender but waiting till all waiting for's are released.

Ipad apps

First I hope that my favorite apps are ported to Windows. Not holding my breath here.

EnChord 3 was on an earlier list. Got it but have tried it. I hope that they make it a Windows app.

Waiting for some grand surprise in an alternative Midi controller and sample based synths.

Nice little list there. :hihi:

I am waiting on nothing so far. :scared:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I'm waiting for a Novation Supernova II plugin and a Korg Triton plugin. Those are my hardware synths that I still have but have packed them away. I prefer to be itb.

world peace and an end to poverty?
Pastoral, Kosmiche, Ambient Music https://markgriffiths.bandcamp.com/
Experimental Music https://markdaltongriffiths.bandcamp.com/

............the other shoe to drop..............

I'm waiting, and waiting, and waiting…

…zzzzzz…

…for a Toontrack Zydeco EZX, with washboard and the lot.

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Kaboom75 wrote:Cytomic The Drop update
It's a circuit modelled synthesizer with many legendary filters that has no oscillators. In other words a kick ass filter.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_iXU6VdhK94

blimey !! :love: :love:

I don't wait for any new plugins or gear, I wait only for money to buy them :hihi:
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

plogue chipspeech
faw circle 2
fxpansion strobe 2

I am hoping someone will build my dream. A circuit modeled Yak Bak:

Insta-buy! :ud:

evilantal wrote:Alchemy 2 and Zebra 3
ZEBRA III (I can wait and simply play with all the other U-He synths 'til it gets here)

(Is something the matter with me? i am just not into Alchemy) :?
바보

I'm not waiting for anything other than the talent machine to show up :hihi:

hibidy wrote:I'm not waiting for anything other than the talent machine to show up :hihi:
That would help here as well. :hihi:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

I was waiting for Audulus for Windows.........yeeehah :D
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Return to “Instruments”