Eekjuliza - workhorse EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

oops

this eq has no presets?

dasdeck wrote: What baffles me the most is that it seems to be different for the R.A.O.N. plug-ins. The dependencies should not be needed the way I built the plugins (static linking). It should really be the same for all plugins and not be a problem at all.

What I found also odd are that the system files are apparently only searched in the "system" folder (the one for 64bit libraries) even though both the plugin and the library were the 32bit versions. Does this give you a clue or does it only serve to increase the confusion?
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

mochiaki wrote:this eq has no presets?
No presets yet. I'll do some. Maybe someone wants to chime in to earn a free license :)?

jens wrote:
dasdeck wrote: What baffles me the most is that it seems to be different for the R.A.O.N. plug-ins. The dependencies should not be needed the way I built the plugins (static linking). It should really be the same for all plugins and not be a problem at all.

What I found also odd are that the system files are apparently only searched in the "system" folder (the one for 64bit libraries) even though both the plugin and the library were the 32bit versions. Does this give you a clue or does it only serve to increase the confusion?
I admit I'm not quite clear on what is happening, as I stated, there should be no need for any external dlls at all! Thought The bundled libraries are installed both to the same place, which will probably cause problems :hihi: :oops: .

The latest version shows up for me in Live now (Win 8.1) but it crashes when i click in the plugin window.

I like that you added a setting in the installer for whether you want sub-folders or not though. :)

mutantdog wrote:The latest version shows up for me in Live now (Win 8.1) but it crashes when i click in the plugin window.

I like that you added a setting in the installer for whether you want sub-folders or not though. :)
Thanks, thats good to know!
Luckily I could just recreate the live error.
Will probably be fixed later today:)

Cheers!

dasdeck wrote: Thanks, thats good to know!
Luckily I could just recreate the live error.
Will probably be fixed later today:)
If you manage to get a fix ready today i'll have time to test it if you want, otherwise its probably not gonna be till next weekend.

It doesn't work in Reaper 32bit. It doesn't show the GUI and then crashes.

Thanks for testing.
While looking for the Live bug I found a very odd one that should have shown up much earlier.
I just uploaded a new version that should fix both of the reported errors.

Cheers!

Working fine here for a bit but then stopped functioning when i clicked some of the buttons along the top. Didn't crash Live though. After closing and re-opening the plugin window, it's now white (is this a demo restriction?).

Seems okay otherwise. Doesn't interfere with Live's undo history which for an EQ is definitely a bonus since it has its own undo. Personally speaking, I'm not too sure about the interface, feels to me a little too cluttered along the bottom but i guess that's the result of it being as full-featured as it clearly is.

I might try to spend a bit more time with it though since its such a good price.

I guess you need beta testers... It doesn't work here again. I don't get beyond your info screen that locks everything up for quite some time.

Fritze wrote:I guess you need beta testers... It doesn't work here again. I don't get beyond your info screen that locks everything up for quite some time.
This is the beta testing.
Works fine here thought :/ (Reaper 32 Windows 7 64).
mutantdog wrote:Working fine here for a bit but then stopped functioning when i clicked some of the buttons along the top. Didn't crash Live though. After closing and re-opening the plugin window, it's now white (is this a demo restriction?).

Seems okay otherwise. Doesn't interfere with Live's undo history which for an EQ is definitely a bonus since it has its own undo. Personally speaking, I'm not too sure about the interface, feels to me a little too cluttered along the bottom but i guess that's the result of it being as full-featured as it clearly is.

I might try to spend a bit more time with it though since its such a good price.
No, this is not a demo restriction. Seems to be a deadlock. Thought the locking in my plug-ins is quite simple, so this should really not happen. I'll try to use it some more in Live now.

Cheers!

dasdeck wrote:
Fritze wrote:I guess you need beta testers... It doesn't work here again. I don't get beyond your info screen that locks everything up for quite some time.
This is the beta testing.
Works fine here thought :/ (Reaper 32 Windows 7 64).
Ah, really? Good luck. :-)

I've demoed this one.

Two things that I must report.

Firstly, If I open this plugin, The Graphic interface of my daw slow down a bit.

Second, If I set the phase of a band to linear, plenty of tick noise come up.

My system:
windows7 ultimate, sonar producer x3,
AMD 1090t, 8gb ram, ATI Radeon 4770,
with Maximum buffer (1960 sample maybe, saffire pro 26io)

I have sonar 8.5 too, and there are same problems.

Return to “Effects”