Maschine updated to 2.2.1

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

It appears some minor things are fixed. I have not found a change log but it was in my Service Center today.

Good news is when I shut down Maschine my controller goes back dark instead of defaulting to the whole board lit up!

Jon

thejonsolo wrote:It appears some minor things are fixed. I have not found a change log but it was in my Service Center today.

Good news is when I shut down Maschine my controller goes back dark instead of defaulting to the whole board lit up!

Jon
Cool My Maschine studio would default to the controler setup...

Apparently there is more but this is all the ReadMe said (in addition to adding a few languages)-

- Performance improvements and bug fixes!

Jon

I lolz because many companies do that and it's like WHAT improvements and bug fixes??? :x

still a good update imo
soundcloud.com/feel-this-productions

I was getting this weird thing last night where the big knob in Tempo mode was always being interpreted as tuning, even when I wasn't holding down a sound or group pad. I couldn't convince it to adjust the tempo, I had to do it in software. Pretty annoying. I don't know if that's an occasional rare thing or new to 2.2.1 but I've never run into that before.

foosnark wrote:I was getting this weird thing last night where the big knob in Tempo mode was always being interpreted as tuning, even when I wasn't holding down a sound or group pad. I couldn't convince it to adjust the tempo, I had to do it in software. Pretty annoying. I don't know if that's an occasional rare thing or new to 2.2.1 but I've never run into that before.
Is this with Studio or Mk2?

MK2.

It only happened the one time though; I tried to reproduce the bug and it's been fine. :scared:

Is anyone else having problems with sample playback using ADSR mode?
The samples do not sustain correctly. I'm reverting back to version 2.2.0
to see if this gets corrected
Perceptive Records

teqnotic wrote:Is anyone else having problems with sample playback using ADSR mode?
No problems here.

No problems here ether. Curious if reverting to 2.2.0 fixed it for you.... Is your Maschine hardware update to the latest?
Dell desktop Win 10 /2012 MacBook Pro
Cubase Pro 10/Mixcraft 9

Yes reverting back to Ver 2.2.0 ADSR functions correctly when I load previous kits. So something has been changed in Ver 2.2.1
Perceptive Records

Weird. I have no issues with ADSR functions. In fact I notice a slight improvement in the speed.

On the other hand, I also get weird lock issues when used in a DAW. However, I truly believe this to be connected to USB function (I have about 6 MIDI devices on a powered hub and I believe there to be some conflict).

teqnotic wrote:Is anyone else having problems with sample playback using ADSR mode?
Yes, me too, but not just adsr: if I change something (adsr, pitch) of a sample, all the other samples follow. I'll try to revert back next time I'll use it (unfortunately I dont' have much time).

There's a Hotfix version 2.2.2 (don't know what it fixes though) now available in Service Center.

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”