Vengeance Producer Suite - Essential Effects Bundle 2

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

C-note wrote:Agree - Purchasing tonight
These plugs are awesome! You'll love them. Enjoy!

.-.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

I have been using these plugins for a few days now and appreciate the fact that most settings have a much wider range then usual. For example, the transient designer with small settings works like SPL's transient designer but then, I can move these drastically and create totally new sounds (think very high sustain settings).
produce 3 songs per week for 33 weeks (until Aug 2017)
preparing for kegaïs project
soundcloud.com/gaspardbucher

Just a nitpick, but it would be nice if the AU plugins showed up under "Vengeance Sound" or something similar instead of "keilwerthAudio". Not that I have anything against Rene.. but, to me, they're "Vengeance" plugins. :hihi:

Other than that, I love them! Totally worth the money and dongle hassle. :tu:

Crazy I need to buy some weird hardware to get this beautiful looking and sounding software running :dog:
Bitwig

I would love some of these plugs but only want 3 of them.
Ive fought my GAS and managed not to buy........historical moment ;)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

They seem very graphical, which is nice.. But how are they on the CPU?
Bitwig

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I would love some of these plugs but only want 3 of them.
Ive fought my GAS and managed not to buy........historical moment ;)
Im in the same situation. I also only want and need a few of them and dont want to buy something that I'll never use:/

well, thats why we lowered the price of the bundle to the minumum possible for us. You get it with xmas discount for 79€ atm, this is for 15 plugins: around ~5€ per plugin (!). Thats far below what each plugin is worth. We could easily sell the Timefreeze alone for 49€ or the V-Verb for 49€ etc. So even if you are only interested in 3 plugins, you may see the rest as a bonus. + maybe you will use more of them in the end, then you might think :)

msvs wrote:well, thats why we lowered the price of the bundle to the minumum possible for us. You get it with xmas discount for 79€ atm, this is for 15 plugins: around ~5€ per plugin (!). Thats far below what each plugin is worth. We could easily sell the Timefreeze alone for 49€ or the V-Verb for 49€ etc. So even if you are only interested in 3 plugins, you may see the rest as a bonus. + maybe you will use more of them in the end, then you might think :)
I know what youre saying.
Still its not cheap in actual money terms, theres added tax too.
(plus Im plain skint what with xmas and all the damn sales)

Id like the option just to get the individual plugins as and when I could afford them, with the option to upgrade to the full pack minus the amount already paid....... hint hint :)
Amazon: why not use an alternative

msvs wrote:well, thats why we lowered the price of the bundle to the minumum possible for us. You get it with xmas discount for 79€ atm, this is for 15 plugins: around ~5€ per plugin (!). Thats far below what each plugin is worth. We could easily sell the Timefreeze alone for 49€ or the V-Verb for 49€ etc. So even if you are only interested in 3 plugins, you may see the rest as a bonus. + maybe you will use more of them in the end, then you might think :)
Yes it really is a good deal:-) Are you considering selling seperatly at some point?

selling them seperately is impossible, since every plugin would then need its own elicenser license, and the license key actually costs more than the selling price

msvs wrote:selling them seperately is impossible, since every plugin would then need its own elicenser license, and the license key actually costs more than the selling price

Hi i was about to ask this too.. i would have loved the vinyl (been looking for a 64 bit replacement to izotope vinyl for a long time now) but that's the only one that interests me (i watched the video right through for every single effect by the way).

It's not that there is anything bad in there, just that i am more than covered for the trance gate for example by camel space, and the reverb by breverb 2, etc etc.

The thing is, this is outstanding value for someone who needs a suite of "essential FX" as you call them. Clever name and incredibly well priced, and i'd jump on them in a heartbeat..

but when i honestly feel i have options i prefer, but the only thing i DON'T have is a vinyl emulator.. see what i mean? It feels too much in my mind to pay $140 for one plugin.

So do you mean Manuel that the elicenser LICENSE with steinberg cost this much or do you mean the hardware key? As many of us already have a key.. many of us!

Also, isn't the soft elicenser an option you could explore?

Cheers!

I mean the license key itself. We have to buy every key from Steinberg.

I don't mind using the soft license, but I'm not gonna pay to protect you from me when I'm supporting you in the first
place... That just seems messed up to me...

Anyway, just my personal opinion...

*This is the only time I have ever commented on such things anywhere
not trying to fuel anything. Just sayin...

-Cheers

Return to “Effects”