Eekjuliza - workhorse EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Nice eQ, by the way, with a great featureset !

dasdeck wrote: The .dll should work anywhere, so I'll see what I can do.
Sounds like Live just ain't recognising it then. Anyone else found the same thing? I'm on Win 8.1 if that's of any importance.

mutantdog wrote:
dasdeck wrote: The .dll should work anywhere, so I'll see what I can do.
Sounds like Live just ain't recognising it then. Anyone else found the same thing? I'm on Win 8.1 if that's of any importance.
Win 8.1 might be the culprit :/
I just tested Eekjuliza in Live 9.1.5 (trial). (Windows 7 64)
Worked just fine!
Since I'm primarily on OSX and use a Windows 7 64 machine mostly for building/debugging, it might take some time to fix Windows 8(.1) related problems.
Would be nice if anyone else could chime in to confirm that it is not working on windows 8.1.

Cheers!

JM

Hey there!

I just uploaded a new beta version that has experimental per band linear phase mode. (accessible through the little phase icon on the context sensitive eq band settings at the bottom).

I'd like to know what you guys think!

known issues:
-no context sensitive help
-processing buttons on the left not affect linear phase bands.

Cheers!

JM

Does this plug-in phone home? When I installed this in my Maschine2 folder and the scan started; it took a really long time 2 scan, and eventually windows firewall asked to block internet access for Maschine's scanner. Once Maschine finally opened... I inserted Eejuliza in the master channel and the firewall popped again about internet approval or denial for Maschine this time around.

I decided to un-install the EQ, re-started Maschine and got no more messages to block access. Maschine even started much faster. I forgot to mention previously- that Maschine took a long time to start up twice when this plug was installed. Perhaps a coincidence. I don't know if Eekjuliza was the culprit or not; but the problem was gone when I removed it.

pc2000 wrote:Does this plug-in phone home? When I installed this in my Maschine2 folder and the scan started; it took a really long time 2 scan, and eventually windows firewall asked to block internet access for Maschine's scanner. Once Maschine finally opened... I inserted Eejuliza in the master channel and the firewall popped again about internet approval or denial for Maschine this time around.

I decided to un-install the EQ, re-started Maschine and got no more messages to block access. Maschine even started much faster. I forgot to mention previously- that Maschine took a long time to start up twice when this plug was installed. Perhaps a coincidence. I don't know if Eekjuliza was the culprit or not; but the problem was gone when I removed it.
May it be the internal sockets I use to communicate between the plugins? Its for easyer registration and other coming features.

Cheers!

JM

Am I the only one who keeps reading this as Eejakuliza? :lol:

aMUSEd wrote:Am I the only one who keeps reading this as Eejakuliza? :lol:
:lol: :clap:

Won't work in Win 8.1 here either. Reaper 4 said there was a missing file or dependency, message went by fairly quickly.
In Tracktion 5, it just skips it and adds it to the non-plugin list.

See here:

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&t=419849
jens wrote:All plugins except the Raon series require both MSVCP.120 and MSVCR.120. These files need to be in the System folder (not System32). The installers need to take care of this.
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

I can't help but reading the name 'Ejaculize'
circuit modeling and 0-dfb filters are cool

dasdeck wrote: Win 8.1 might be the culprit :/
Nope, I don't think so - I'm on Win7 and I had the same problem myself - of course it will work fine on your system since you have all the needed files - that's the thing about missing dependencies. ;-)
"Preamps have literally one job: when you turn up the gain, it gets louder." Jamcat, talking about presmp-emulation plugins.

jens wrote:
dasdeck wrote: Win 8.1 might be the culprit :/
Nope, I don't think so - I'm on Win7 and I had the same problem myself - of course it will work fine on your system since you have all the needed files - that's the thing about missing dependencies. ;-)
What baffles me the most is that it seems to be different for the R.A.O.N. plug-ins. The dependencies should not be needed the way I built the plugins (static linking). It should really be the same for all plugins and not be a problem at all. Anyways, I already prepared a built with dynamic linking and bundled dependencies.

Can anyone please test the new build?
http://archive.d3ck.net/beta

changes to 1.7 RC2:
  • -fixed: some plugins getting stuck in ProTools
    -fixed: all plugins should validate in the Logic AU validator now
    -fixed: UI glitch in TagAFile
    -fixed: EQ bypass knob not working in Eekjuliza
    -fixed: weird behaviour on muting/soloing multiple eq-bands
    -fixed: bug in Peng assigning the wrong output bus
    -fixed: unreadable help bar in ST-R-I-P
    -fixes: for experimental second sound group in Peng
    -fixed: a lot of potential OSX/WIN installer problems
    -fixed: windows 8.1 compatibility issues (to be tested)
    -fixed: sound collapse issues in SunRuys
    -fixed: (re)added AAX 32 to windows installer
    -improved: various UI improvements
    -improved: preset state recognition
    -added: TagAFile now resize-able
    -added: SunRuys, ST-R-I-P and Bitcrusher to Peng's FX selection
P.S.: another hot-fix for Eekjuliza is still uploading as I write this.

doh!
Last edited by dasdeck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

meh!

(tripple post!)
Last edited by dasdeck on Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Effects”