Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

robindrieghe wrote:any deals on updating z3ta to v2?
i forgot why i didnt when it came out so now is the time :)
Cakewalk is having a sale soon. They are upgrading their store.

An idea - how about putting in brackets [NO CHAT] in front of the other bargain thread's title instead of at the end, may make it easier for people to tell them apart at a glance..

Uncle E wrote:New iZotope Upgrades sale and sales extended on Iris 2 and Bundles:
  • iZotope RX 4 and Ozone 6 Upgrades up to 47% off and receive automatic extra discounts in cart:
    jrrshop.com/izotope
Would love to see an offer of "47% off and receive automatic extra discounts in cart", from the regular $499 jump, for RX 4 Advanced upgrade from RX 4, Uncle E.
Is it somewhere in your stock and if that is so for how long?
Last edited by Nspace on Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mushy Mushy wrote:Anybody know the cheapest place for Waves' Vocal Rider?
Can one get it for less than $79?

I like Waves Universe because they are so fast, they are very competitive and will match anyone elses price.
my music: http://www.alexcooperusa.com
"It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am." Muhammad Ali

Those needing an iLok, pretty good way to get it, as it costs like $49 to buy:
GeorgeZ wrote:Slate RC-Tube with free iLok2, $29 + shipping (international is $25 extra -> New Zealand, not a bad deal! US shipping is $5)
For those already owning iLok, can also be downloaded straight away :)

VCC RC Tube: DOWNLOAD ONLY NO iLOK2 INCLUDED Price: $29.00

For Uncle E …

Regarding the Tone2 deal … Best Service has Electra 2, Rayblaster & Nemesis all @ €149, whereas JRR has the first two @ $179 and Nemesis at $199.

Notwithstanding that, when adding Nemesis to the cart there is no automatic discount, whereas there is for the other two. Is this intended?

Cheers.

lnikj wrote:For Uncle E …

Regarding the Tone2 deal … Best Service has Electra 2, Rayblaster & Nemesis all @ €149, whereas JRR has the first two @ $179 and Nemesis at $199.

Notwithstanding that, when adding Nemesis to the cart there is no automatic discount, whereas there is for the other two. Is this intended?

Cheers.
Add Nemesis to cart, enter coupon code GROUP and you'll get it for $167.16 (or 135€)

paterpeter wrote:
lnikj wrote:For Uncle E …

Cheers.
Add Nemesis to cart, enter coupon code GROUP and you'll get it for $167.16 (or 135€)
I thought I'd tried that already, but clearly not. Cheers :D

Jumped on the Nomad Factory Blue Tubes Analog TrackBox bargain at JRR shop this morning.

EDIT, got the license delivered early this morning, installation and autorization went well.

Thanks for the bargain :tu:
Last edited by Numanoid on Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anyone know how long the Tone2 sale at JRR will last?

ATS wrote:
Mushy Mushy wrote:Anybody know the cheapest place for Waves' Vocal Rider?
Can one get it for less than $79?

I like Waves Universe because they are so fast, they are very competitive and will match anyone elses price.
Thanks mate, but I really don't need it.
Must. Resist.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

lnikj wrote:Regarding the Tone2 deal … Best Service has Electra 2, Rayblaster & Nemesis all @ €149, whereas JRR has the first two @ $179 and Nemesis at $199.

Thank you for pointing these issues out! I have corrected both of them, now Nemesis is $179 and gets an automatic extra 15% discount when you add it to your cart.

Uncle E wrote:
lnikj wrote:Regarding the Tone2 deal … Best Service has Electra 2, Rayblaster & Nemesis all @ €149, whereas JRR has the first two @ $179 and Nemesis at $199.

Thank you for pointing these issues out! I have corrected both of them, now Nemesis is $179 and gets an automatic extra 15% discount when you add it to your cart.
Hi Uncle E - how long will the Tone2 sale last? In addition, does the BOGO automatically happen if you add both to the cart, or do you need a special coupon code?

Thanks!

Does anyone know if the free Traktor kits from NI will work in Kontakt instead? Can they be mapped like any other samples?
Berfab
So many plugins, so little time...

u-he Presswerk will cost $64 using the voucher ?

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”