Outcider, what is your problem?

Any problems with the site? How can we improve KVR?
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

As OutCider can't answer PM, I start a thread:
Numanoid wrote:You come up with some heavy accusations here, I don't like people stalking me:
OutCider wrote:Hey Trimph, which moderator do you have to pm to get that garynumanfanatic banned?

It's funny, in this thread he's advocating piracy, in the sylenth skin thread the opposite to criticise skin makers/users.
I can't keep up with the topics he has to be contrarian about.

Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.

This is just so creepy.
What a loser. I think I'll avoid this nutjob in future.
Last edited by OutCider on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

Sampleconstruct wrote:Don't wash your dirty laundry in public.
By request of Outcider:
OutCider wrote:Anything you have, you should post in a new thread so as not to derail others. I'll be waiting for it :)

Edit: Don't pm me, stalker much?

By request of Outcider: relates to the leading point you were making wildly off topic in one of the Hive threads. "Anything you have, you should post in a new thread" was what I wrote, so what have you got?
All I'm seeing is a question I'm not going to answer, as I'm not going to encourage a stalker or inflame the situation further.

If you have a point to make about user names, as you alluded, go ahead and I'll respond.
Other than that, stop stalking me, nutbar.
Last edited by OutCider on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
:hihi:
Last edited on Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:42 pm, edited 17 times in total.
:dog: :hihi: :lol:

In the Algomusic case you are accusing me of advocating piracy. Which I'm not.

In the Sylenth skin case, I'm the opposite like. Why? Because I would like to ask the skin maker if they had read the EULA?

OutCider wrote:If you have a point to make about user names, as you alluded, go ahead and I'll respond.
So that means you will behave and stop going round calling other users fanatics. Good!

Case closed

Return to “Site Stuff”