Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

hibidy wrote:I for one don't like yams or cranberries. Mom thinks otherwise. Discuss.
Mom should post some yam ads then.

xamido wrote:The problem is that 'bargain info' only links to his store. Other store also have the same bargain but they don't go spamming and bumpin the thread with one item at a time.

Jrr know the detail of of discounted item before the black friday. Yet he conveniently chose to post one item at a time to maximize exposure on his own shop.
That is for sure not the point or "problem" as you are free to buy where ever you want. Nobody force you to buy from JRR but and that is a good thing: You are notified there is a bargain (at least at JRR) and you can look elsewhere. We only have a few big retailers so it's a matter of seconds to check others too. Don't tell me you have not subscribed newsletters of other retailers anyway.

I tell you something, thats what i exactly do. If Eric post a bargain i check other retailers as well. I don't buy from him everytime but i'm thankful to stay informed about bargains so i can check what others have to offer. So what?

And again posting single bargains is not spamming the thread. It's what the bargain thread is created for. For some strange reason you don't get that in your head. :dog:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

If you're fine with being spammed it's okay. I'm not judging you bro.
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:If you're fine with being spammed it's okay. I'm not judging you bro.
I don't feel spammed (at least not from JRR) and if you don't have a substantial argument i can't help it either.
Eric is special to KVR. Many members here know that he is a good guy and helped out alot of people. He is doing a f*cking great job. Calling this guy a spammer hurts really. I don't understand how someone can get that low.

If you have a problem with the bargains he post hell why you don't contact KVR staff instead to report the "spam"? Instead you tried to unleash a debate which easily can disturb the reputation and business of a honest man.

I don't think that is your intention since you seem to be a fine guy as well but please think a second about it.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

re:'if you dont like it, scroll down'

many people (myself included) have the bargains thread on a subscription alert, so that every new post sends an email alert to notify of a new post.
for the same reason 'discussion' is frowned upon, posting pages of individual items within 5 minutes of the last is making that feature a bit pointless, when they could easily have been condensed into hourly updates.

that said, im pretty sure this is just an isolated Black friday thing so I'm not too fussed. tbh theres so many bargains i've been bewildered by the whole thing and generally steered clear!

Has anyone bought something at Audiodeluxe valued at 49$ but 43$ in cart and got the UVI Grand Model D?

Guys, calm down. This is one hell of a crazy weekend full of great deals for us. Keep 'em coming. I don't care if the deals come from JRRShop, AudioDeluxe, Plugindiscounts, DontCrack or green monsters from mars. Spam the hell outta me, take my money for a shitload of software. Fine with me.

This going back to normal after monday anyway. :)

TheKid wrote:Guys, calm down. This is one hell of a crazy weekend full of great deals for us. Keep 'em coming. I don't care if the deals come from JRRShop, AudioDeluxe, Plugindiscounts, DontCrack or green monsters from mars. Spam the hell outta me, take my money for a shitload of software. Fine with me.

:hihi:

Uncle E wrote: XLN Audio is Buy One, Get One Free from us. We give an extra 20% off in cart for XLN Audio so it's a better deal from us if you want more than one, though obviously theirs is a better deal if you only want one.
How does this work? Are the bundles included in the offer (and if so, how exactly)? Do the products have to be registered with XLN on the 30th?

TheKid wrote:Guys, calm down. This is one hell of a crazy weekend full of great deals for us. Keep 'em coming. I don't care if the deals come from JRRShop, AudioDeluxe, Plugindiscounts, DontCrack or green monsters from mars. Spam the hell outta me, take my money for a shitload of software. Fine with me.

Well said - couldn't agree more. Too many email messages is such a first world problem to have.

Tomgu wrote:
Uncle E wrote: XLN Audio is Buy One, Get One Free from us. We give an extra 20% off in cart for XLN Audio so it's a better deal from us if you want more than one, though obviously theirs is a better deal if you only want one.
How does this work? Are the bundles included in the offer (and if so, how exactly)? Do the products have to be registered with XLN on the 30th?
Musician's Friend apparently also has the offer too.

If it is the same, on the Musicians Friend site they state:
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
1. Purchase any Addictive Drums 2 ADpak or Addictive Keys Instrument
2. Register your product(s) at xlnaudio.com between November 28-30
3. Select your free ADpak or Instrument
4. Download and enjoy!
That said, I added Electric Keys to my cart at jrrshop and there was NO discount at all. Musicians Friend, on the other hand, has it for 59 dollars! So one could potentially get 2 of the Keys packs for 59 dollars at Musician's Friend (if they wanted Electric Keys).

btw on MF I believe it is setup where if you buy 1 Key you get another 1, if you buy 1 drum you get another drum. I don't think one can mismatch between keys and drums. FYI.

More FYI -- Apparently lovable, wonderful ( :hihi: ) Musiciansfriend is out of stock on the Electric Grand keys (even though they do NOT state this on the item page!). Emailed XLN support to see if something can be done to ensure the B1G1 promotion... hoping XLN support responds before the promotion is over.

Hello all,

does anyone knows if it is normal to wait more than 1 day to have the serial generated once you buy at JRR shop ? Doesn't remember from my last purchase, and know I keep looking my mailbox every 30 mines since yesterday, but it doesn't show up yet... can't wait :D

BTW, how long do you think it will take for JRRShop to get our licenses out to us after this insanity? I can't imagine the number of orders that they have to process.

:clown:
------------------------------------------
Gribs

mort subite !

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”