Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The Synapse Audio sale is on.

:borg:

Alas no sales on upgrades... I was hoping to upgrade from Dune1 to Dune2 with a super special upgrade price. It's still $79 to upgrade.
Play it by ear

I thought it was $99.00 regularly?
:borg:

V0RT3X wrote:I thought it was $99.00 regularly?
It is, the discount is only on that special bundle thing, not individual plugs.
----
Man I thought last year was quite a fest but amount and variety of sales this yr literally gives me a headache :cry:

Uncle E wrote:25% off all FabFilter and receive an automatic extra discount in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/fabfilter
Uncle E, would upgrade from Pro-Q 1 to 2 qualify for the sale?

Just bought VMR from JRRShop last night, and now there are bundles... I swear all deals should be only on Black Friday, or for the whole week - it's too difficult to wait for the right moment ;)

Uncle E, any news on the XLN Addictive Keys Trio bundle or alternatives?

V0RT3X wrote:Image

I thought it was $99.00 regularly?

That is why it says 'REGULAR PRICE' in red lettering. :hihi:

And also it says 'Add to cart for your price' meaning.. click that button and add it to your cart to see the discounted low price. :dog: :P (for me it shows 79.99 in cart)

Uncle E - has your server exploded under the load?

I'm getting a 502: Bad Gateway when I try to checkout. (Perhaps you are trying to save me from GAS.)

Edit: OK now after multiple reloads.

This black friday have given jrrshop a pretty sour taste for me. I like their store and i've bought a lot stuff from them, but the multiple spamming on the bargain thread is just obnoxious.

Imagine if others like plugindiscount, audiodeluxe, wavesuniverse, don't crack also start spamming like that? Why must he make new post for each product? Why not make one unified post that mention the company and a link to check out his website instead? A more elegant way is to post a new topic on the marketplace, call it jrrshop official black friday and add stuff as they go. Right now the bargain thread looks like a giant spamfest from Jrr.

Last black friday i buy stuff from Jrr but i'm not gonna do it again today. I'm gonna give other store a chance instead.
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:This black friday have given jrrshop a pretty sour taste for me. I like their store and i've bought a lot stuff from them, but the multiple spamming on the bargain thread is just obnoxious.

Imagine if others like plugindiscount, audiodeluxe, wavesuniverse, don't crack also start spamming like that? Why must he make new post for each product? Why not make one unified post that mention the company and a link to check out his website instead? A more elegant way is to post a new topic on the marketplace and add stuff as they go. Right now the bargain thread looks like a giant spamfest from Jrr.

Last black friday i buy stuff from Jrr but i'm not gonna do it again today. I'm gonna give other store a chance instead.
It's good to have seperate posts from Eric. If you don't like it don't read it.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:
It's good to have seperate posts from Eric. If you don't like it don't read it.
Lol, how am i supposed to find other bargain from other stores then? I'm reading KVR sticky bargain thread and yet all i'm reading there is Jrrshop spam. It's KVR official bargain thread, not Jrrshop official advertising thread.

This is a reasonable suggestion. You only think it's acceptable since right now there's only one store doing that spam. It can get out of hands if other store also started spamming like that.
musisikamar.com

I dont see it that way. It's good to have single posts for single bargains and it doesn't matter if they come from ONE retailer or ANY other person. Saying JRR is spamming KVR is ridiculous. Who could take this serious?
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:I dont see it that way. It's good to have single posts for single bargains and it doesn't matter if they come from ONE retailer or ANY other person. Saying JRR is spamming KVR is ridiculous. Who could take this serious?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... start=5025

A whole page of just jrrshop post, and most of them can actually be edited in to the previous post since nobody else is posting beside them. And yet there's the need to make a new post.

It's fine if he do it on his own thread at the marketplace, but this is on official KVR bargain thread. That's what i'm questioning.
musisikamar.com

xamido wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:I dont see it that way. It's good to have single posts for single bargains and it doesn't matter if they come from ONE retailer or ANY other person. Saying JRR is spamming KVR is ridiculous. Who could take this serious?
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... start=5025

A whole page of just jrrshop post, and most of them can actually be edited in to the previous post since nobody else is posting beside them. And yet there's the need to make a new post.

It's fine if he do it on his own thread at the marketplace, but this is on official KVR bargain thread. That's what i'm questioning.
I'm trying to understand the point you're trying to make. So if these deals for different products were being posted by separate users you'd have no problem with it? But because they're being posted by JRR you're having a moral issue with it.

You do understand the reason the thread is there is so that it can be bumped every time a new deal becomes available. If he was posting deals in one post that kills the purpose of the thread being there to notify us of a deal.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”