Who is on your watch list for this 'Black Season'?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does anyone know if Synth Magic ever runs sales? They do the accumulating discount thing all of the time.
------------------------------------------
Gribs

dumbledog wrote:$189 for what? Wave is still 169 euro, around $210.
my bad, I was responding to Greylion, but forgot to quote him.
Here it is:
Greylion wrote:XorXisT and SODDI --

For the past few years, I've been using a Sceptre 32" 1080P monitor, which can be had from the Evil Place for $195 + tax. It's an awesome monitor, and if you look carefully at the negative reviews on it, most of them are complaining about the lousy soundbar. Which none of us here care about. :P

http://www.walmart.com/ip/SCEPTRE-X325B ... L/25059349

My best advice for tech like this is to buy it and have it shipped to the nearest local store, so you can easily return it if need be.
I ordered it yesterday, it arrived at my store today and now I don't have to wear glasses to work with Live !
or read KVR!

SODDI wrote: I was looking at a 30" widescreen monitor for around $450.00. Out of my price range for now. But I'll shop around.
Even Korean clones on ebay?
Murderous duck!

Looks like G-Force Software have no black friday discounts =(
Murderous duck!

david.beholder wrote:Looks like G-Force Software have no black friday discounts =(
JRRshop.com is advertising what appears to be a preorder deal for Oddity 2 until Dec 1.
Gribs

Yeah I was thinking about picking it up but I don't like the fact that it's a sight-unseen preorder with no demo, so if it's effed-up broken on releaseor something I have no recourse. If it goes on sale in a year when any bugs are shaken out then great, I'll think about getting it then -- otherwise... eh I have too many damned VSTs as it is and I'm picking up three more in Synth Squad sooooo

Keystation controllers reduced by around 30 bucks (forget the never-was MSRP listed :hihi:) http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=gb1h_tit_m- ... 9b34dad5ff

I'm trying to price match at another site since this pricing at amazon seems to be good from now until the end of the year.

Scuffham for S-gear, but they never have a sale.. :(
Mac Studio Ultra, 64ram, 4tb+<4tb Samsung850-860evo ssd's in TB3 Akitio Enclosure> UAD Apollo x6-tb3/Yamaha2050/Amphion/Bowers&Wilkins/Komplete S61Mk2} latest OSX

grdh20 wrote:Scuffham for S-gear, but they never have a sale.. :(
I was just going to ask about this... was hoping for a Black Friday discount. :o

There will be a discount for Positive Grid's BIAS Desktop on the 28th anyway.

Gribs wrote:
david.beholder wrote:Looks like G-Force Software have no black friday discounts =(
JRRshop.com is advertising what appears to be a preorder deal for Oddity 2 until Dec 1.
Well, that's pre-order of oddity 2 deal, and I have microgas about imposcar 2, which has no discount
Murderous duck!

XLN Audio has a 50% off everything, so I picked up:

Upright Piano for AKeys:

Fairfax vol. II;

and a couple of midi packs.
“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that."
-Martin Luther King Jr.

I just pulled the trigger for UVI Vintage Vault for $349 USD. It's downloading smoothly as I speak. I just could not pass up such a huge set of vintage emulations and 5000 presets for this price. I love my Arturia V Collection, but this looks to make it look puny by comparison. I think I made a good choice, but then, it's not installed and working...yet. I do already have an iLok after going for Mach5 3. No sweat there.
:tu:
In rotation here: Hammock- Stranded Under Endless Sky

It was nice to see Molekular go on sale at NI; I picked it up. I am holding out for a Komplete 10 (normal not ultimate) update sale sometime... maybe early in 2015.

I see there is a Hollow Sun sale going on now; I think that I will add some of their cool little scripted Kontakt instruments like Pulsar to my collection.
Gribs

Dune 2 is now on sale so I feel obligated to buy it even if it is only $50 off - though Loom is very tempting and so much cheaper.
바보

Return to “Instruments”