AIR Instrument Expansion Pack, thoughts?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Hybrid 3 Loom Classic Strike Structure Transfuser Vacuum Pro Velvet

If so...why is there no information on these VST's?? Like I had mentioned,when you click on the "Learn More" icon,on any of these VST's...they all take you to the same place,which is the Sonivox Vocalizer Pro product page.

Yes, these will be shortly launching for individual sale so watch this space.
These where first shown at Musikmesse this year and we have been working hard to refine and perfect with our test groups.
You will absolutely love the quality of the included content, which features Bostons finest.

Advance customers get first dibs on these great instruments.
Unfortunately that seems to be a bug as it should land you here sorry about that.
http://sonivoxmi.com/tradeshows/messe2014
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX
Email. sbangs@inmusicbrands.com

That sounds cool :-)

Actually the complete bundle is too much for me as I have komplete 8

But the expansion pack looks cool.

Maybe there will be some discounts sometime. Should of grabbed one of the qualifying instruments on the last sale.

sbangs_air wrote:
I cant promise on sales :) But we are aiming have the demo versions as soon as possible for the air and main Sonivox instruments.

We have worked with Ableton to make sure all runs smoothly, I personally use Ableton and a bit of Logic.
We do also have a refund policy of if it doesnt work for you we will refund.

At the moment you can still save 25% with code IMSTA25 or if you are a student and or teacher we do offer a 50% discount.
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands
AIR | Akai Professional | Alesis | ▲lto Professional | Denon DJ | Denon Professional | ION Audio | M-Audio | Marantz Professional | MixMeister | Numark | SONiVOX

Well, I got the bundle, I am just going thru the installs now.

I had a quick try with all but expand and strike and so far they sound amazing :-)

the amount of presets are staggering, I am going to have some major fun with transfuser 2.

:hyper:

Here are my favourite patches from AIR Loom Synth inside this bundle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAQAmP3DvCI

http://www.patreon.com/synthanatomy --> Thanks for supporting ;)

MillerSam
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

sbangs_air wrote:At the moment you can still save 25% with code IMSTA25 or if you are a student and or teacher we do offer a 50% discount.
hmm, that was weird.... anyways, does this also apply to upgrades? i.e. from loom to the full AIEP? thanks...

You can get 50% also on upgrades for students (64,99 Dollar) without taxes

MillerSam
Synth Anatomy
Synth Anatomy
http://www.synthanatomy.com
Sound Design and Software / IOS Synthesizer Videochannel

topaz wrote:Well, I got the bundle, I am just going thru the installs now.

I had a quick try with all but expand and strike and so far they sound amazing :-)

the amount of presets are staggering, I am going to have some major fun with transfuser 2.

:hyper:
Do you get XPand! 2 with this bundle? How do you feel about the bundle now? I just listened to the Velvet demos on the Air site and I am very impressed, seeing as it's only $49 at the moment, and XPand! 2 will be only $49 on Black Monday (or whatever they call it.)

No XPand!2 is not included but well worth the $49

I wrote a tv-sting just using Xpand!2 in about 40 minutes start to finish :-)

I still think the bundle is great :-)

Another $0.0000002... Hybrid, Loom, and Vacuum Pro are truly brilliant, notably great sounding, though a bit CPU hungry. Velvet is ok; I have other things in that neighborhood that I like a lot, and it didn't blow me away. Haven't tried Strike or Structure, since I have other things for those roles, they're huge, and I'm trying to conserve disk space, or Transfuser, since I'm not much of a loop guy. But really, those first three are pretty special.

dwozzle wrote:Another $0.0000002... Hybrid, Loom, and Vacuum Pro are truly brilliant, notably great sounding, though a bit CPU hungry. Velvet is ok; I have other things in that neighborhood that I like a lot, and it didn't blow me away. Haven't tried Strike or Structure, since I have other things for those roles, they're huge, and I'm trying to conserve disk space, or Transfuser, since I'm not much of a loop guy. But really, those first three are pretty special.
Thank you glad you enjoy them!
Software Brand Manager

inMusic Brands

Everything in here is AirMusic IEP:

https://soundcloud.com/basaristudios/ai ... nsion-pack
Reality is a Condition due to Lack of Weed!

A question for the AIR team: have you fixed the problems with Structure, Strike and Transfuser trying to install everything onto the C: drive before then copying it onto the drive you actually want to install the VST on, as described in this review:

http://filmandgamecomposers.com/blog/pr ... echnology/
Thirdly: for Structure, Strike and Transfuser with their large sound libraries you can select a different directory to install the sound library to (again you have to open the option page for this), but for some reason the developer decided that it was a good idea to first dump the files on the system drive and then copies them to the directory that you selected in the installer!

It is really beyond me why they would do it like this… My system drive is not that big because it’s only meant for OS and Program Files so of course those libraries won’t fit on there and during installation I was prompted that there wasn’t enough space on disk when I had selected my samples drive where there’s plenty of space.

So I had to jump through hoops to finally get them installed. (For those wondering how I did it, I used the program Sandboxie to first install it into a virtual sandbox, then I manually moved all the files outside of the sandbox to the actual location I wanted them in.

Simon Bangs (AIR) on November 26, 2014 at 6:36 am said:
Hi Folks

Just want to let you know about Air Music Tech offers!

Black Friday
Take home Vacuum Pro, Loom or Velvet home for just $49.99 each with code “BLACKFRIDAY49″

Cyber Monday
Take home Hybrid 3, Xpand!2 or theRiser for just $49.99 with code “CYBERMONDAY”

Upgrade Offer
Upgrade from any of these for $129.99 to full AIEP by contacting sbangs@airmusictech.com or using our promo code look-up tool after purchase.

All deals are live all of Cyber Weekend.
So I'm pretty much a beginner at this - I have Air Ignite and love the instruments it comes with.
As for VSTs it's all budget stuff - my most expensive VST to date was Z3ta+2 at about $40.
I'm tempted to get one of these though - would Xpand!2 give my most bangs for the buck in terms of a wide range of decent instrument sounds?
Sonar Platinum, Ignite and Ableton Live 9 DAWS
AIR Hybrid 3, Synthmaster, Z3ta+2, Addictive Drums 2, True Piano Amber, Rapture, Dim Pro, BFD Eco, AAS Strum, Addictive Keys, Synth 1 VSTs
Nektar LX61, Korg MicroKey and Akai Pro LPD8 Pad

Return to “Instruments”