A new controller kb...

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

mysticvibes wrote:do the aleius v49 have good AT?
Alesis V series has no aftertouch, only the Vi Series.

bit of a stretch, but does anyone know a midi keyboard for around 150 that has AT and includes Xpand2 or Hybrid 3. Deals for Friday?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

mysticvibes wrote:bit of a stretch, but does anyone know a midi keyboard for around 150 that has AT and includes Xpand2 or Hybrid 3. Deals for Friday?
I actually want to know if I can buy one of these boards that has AT and sell that software to offset the cost. :)

BBFG# wrote:
mysticvibes wrote:bit of a stretch, but does anyone know a midi keyboard for around 150 that has AT and includes Xpand2 or Hybrid 3. Deals for Friday?
I actually want to know if I can buy one of these boards that has AT and sell that software to offset the cost. :)
If you find anything let me know. Preferably atleast 49 keys as well :wink: I'm on the search and will do likewise as well.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Last edited by AlesisVi61 on Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

You could do a search on eBay for an Emu Xboard.
(It might even come with Proteus X2 or the X3 sampler). :hihi:

Most likely less than a bill and a half.

(BTW, I have three of them and they're great, but I'm preparing for a day when they just might 'die'. The 25 key pitch wheel has stopped working recently. The two 61 keys are good for now).

A little more current, you might be able to pick up one of the Emu shortboard/longboard for close to that now?

The Xboards were amazingly good. I've had my Xboard 61 for six years- it's still going strong.

My favorite of the current batch of controllers is the MAX49, but that's mostly because of the CV/gate outs and the flexibility of the MIDI routing. There's a few things I think could be done better, but all in all, it works well for me. YMMV...

ew
A spectral heretic...

alesis have fixed the vi range now and finally released the editor weve needed im trying it out now and it seems ok now.
ive had my vi49 for a few days and im really impressed with the feel of the pads and keys.you get xpand 2 which is superb .

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”