VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Omnisphere 1

neverenoughfunk wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Cult can also have a positive meaning, like in cult-movie
very true!!!
but the phase "cult-movie" was not used....
the word "CULT" was...
goes back to talking out of both sides of your mouth...
be definitive...
right? maybe? somethings?
You strike me as a person that has had one semester in debate.
Yes, Omni is more fiction than science...

Gotta love those marketing men...
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

BBFG# wrote: You strike me as a person that has had one semester in debate.
NO!!! just a very sensitive sense for "bull sh!t"... especially when it come from the same individual over and over again...

Yes, Omni is more fiction than science...
i try to be definitive... i said "science-fiction" and not "fiction".. it is not "fiction" because they want $500 for it... and still can get it...

how old is this synth again... :D

:tu:

Years?

Was there ever an updated Omnisphere?
Barry

trimph1 wrote:Years?

i believe one of the videos in this thread is about 1.5 update...

High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

trimph1 wrote:Years?

yes several updates.

Update 1.5.8d is the latest in a series of updates. this is the last update and added AAX 64bit plus a bunch of fixes and fixes on OSX for mac.

one of the updates doubled the number of patches from around 3000 to 6000ish. that update was a free update, didn't cost users a cent and doubled the instruments sample/patches.

there have been a total of 20 patches since Omnisphere was initially released. all updates have been free to users.

That's good to know. Thanks!! :tu:
Barry

BBFG# wrote:
neverenoughfunk wrote:
BBFG# wrote:Just trying to have an open mind and balanced opinion according to what is garnered along the way.
What makes a cult a cult is the absolutes with no basis except as is supposed in its guru.
question... how can you have an open mind when using the word "CULT"?
that is what i mean by talking from both sides of your mouth...
:tu:
How can you have an open mind while being a member of that cult?
The two phases lay in the non-critical and the critical.
Those that never reach the critical stage are relegated in their own cult group thought.
I don't know how being happy with a purchase that has gotten used on an almost daily basis for years makes one a cult member. Are Komplete Ultimate users the new polygamists? Is Urs the Jim Jones of KVR ? Are Bazille owners his sister-wives? Is the Madrona Labs dev on the same level as The Joker and Kaivo users his henchman?

Assuming that anyone who is enthusiastic about something is an uncritical neuro-wiped zombie is a distorted world view. Often critical people are the most happy since they can discern what makes them truly happy and gives them meaning from what does not.

I am quite aware about perception biases, sales techniques and CIA MK Ultra level brainwashing. And all I can really say is that you should join us. It takes the pain away. We know you are unhappy, but you don't have to be. Be one if us. Just be. There is a hidden soundsource in Omni we call The Teachings. It only unlocks to those who have opened and played every soundsource. It will change your life.

Regards,
Eric P

A true cultist, right there. :hihi:
Barry

trimph1 wrote:A true cultist, right there. :hihi:
that is funny!!! :lol:

because the above post was "deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep"!!!!

gremlinmoon wrote:
Assuming that anyone who is enthusiastic about something is an uncritical neuro-wiped zombie is a distorted world view.
sig worthy.

Jace-BeOS wrote: Of course, like a good gear lust- er- KVRian, every product looks like potential music I'll never actually make... :hihi:
I heard that! Currently making some music instead of chatting in this thread, sort of, I guess I'm doing both. Using Prism+Carbon2 if anyone cares, a bit ominous, slow, struggling with lyrics.

Return to “Instruments”