The All In One Source Bitwig Information & Speculation Thread

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Bitwig Studio 5

Does Bitwig have free future updates? Or is it only the minor updates that come for free?
Bitwig

Apparently the 1.x will all be free, but 2.x will be a paid upgrade.

just got my Guitar Center Black Friday Sales flyer...

Bitwig Studio is going for $199... and Ableton Live on sale is still 2 times the amount of Bitwig Studio... how is that?

neverenoughfunk wrote:just got my Guitar Center Black Friday Sales flyer...

Bitwig Studio is going for $199... and Ableton Live on sale is still 2 times the amount of Bitwig Studio... how is that?

Well I think Bitwig early adopters will feel more burned than ever :hihi: :hihi:
dedication to flying

Any word if thats in store only or also online?

Got a nice 15% burning a hole but really dont feel like fighting with crowds for a one day only thing

GC had download when I was shopping for bitwig. And I couldn't use a 15% off at that time cause it was already on sale.

hibidy wrote:GC had download when I was shopping for bitwig. And I couldn't use a 15% off at that time cause it was already on sale.
Ahh good to know, well either way 200$ may be my breaking point, especially if its online

rod_zero wrote:Well I think Bitwig early adopters will feel more burned than ever :hihi: :hihi:

But at least we got badges :tu:

:hihi:

Happy Musiking!
dsan
My DAW System:
W7, i5, x64, 8Gb Ram, Edirol FA-101

Quite happy to check out the demo of Bitwig, it is a lot less restricted than I thought.

ezelkow1 wrote:
hibidy wrote:GC had download when I was shopping for bitwig. And I couldn't use a 15% off at that time cause it was already on sale.
Ahh good to know, well either way 200$ may be my breaking point, especially if its online
It's pretty cool man, you know I am/(was) really attached to live :)

I just checked GC's site for the $200 Black Friday deal on BWS but couldn't find it. Is that an in store deal only? Can someone please provide a link?

I was going to wait for version 1.2 before I got on board but that price is too good to pass up. :clap: :D :phones:
Last edited by summer2000 on Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

sorry, double post.
Mac Studio M1 Max 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, 64GB RAM, 4TB SSD | Logic Pro 10.7.5 | Cubase Pro 12 | Nuendo 12 | Studio One 6 | Seagate 8TB external HDD | Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 2nd Gen | Akai MPK261 | Akai MPC X

Hmmmmmmm, I'm also getting the 299/digital download only. I have gotten a flyer with bitwig I don't think, I'll recheck.

Hmmmmmmm, just checked the one flyer I got from GC and there was no mention of bitwig. I also couldn't see it in any of the mailed stuff (doesn't mean it's not there)

But the "black friday" stuff looks like it starts tomorrow.....maybe then?

hibidy wrote:Hmmmmmmm, just checked the one flyer I got from GC and there was no mention of bitwig. I also couldn't see it in any of the mailed stuff (doesn't mean it's not there)

But the "black friday" stuff looks like it starts tomorrow.....maybe then?
in my flyer... it is page 21..bottom left... pro tools is to the right... followed by Reason...

p.s. my flyer is the black friday/holiday gift guide...

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”