if sylenth looked like this i'd buy it :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Kriminal wrote:
lotus2035 wrote:Mine looks like this:

I wont be going back to the regular skin ever. :-) :party:

Keep an eye out for the Dune update, he's doing a skin for that :wink:
Had to sell Dune 2 for car repairs. Will be picking it up 'again' soon. Can you share and info about the update. Pm if you can.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

I don't know if I can agree with "there are no legal skins for Sylenth". They might not be approved, but I downloaded 45-46 png files, and edited my own purchased DLL file to insert the pics on top of the stock ones.

You can do this for most any DLL file on your computer that has art included in the library. It is only illegal to distribute your edited copyright protected dll file.

And I have done this for a NUMBER of synths...not just Sylenth. As long as the size, shape, and file length are the same, you likely will not make your original unusable.

Numanoid wrote:Has "Lance" got a username in here, I can send him a PM
Check the Serum thread

thejonsolo wrote:I don't know if I can agree with "there are no legal skins for Sylenth".
Lennard allowed to modify the .dll if it's for skin only. Those people claiming it is not allowed are plain wrong.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

thejonsolo wrote:You can do this for most any DLL file on your computer that has art included in the library. It is only illegal to distribute your edited copyright protected dll file.
So if you don't edit the file, then it is legal to distribute it? :P

valerian_777 wrote:Lennard allowed to modify the .dll if it's for skin only. Those people claiming it is not allowed are plain wrong.
Link to source?

db3 wrote:Check the Serum thread
Many nice pictures there

Numanoid wrote:
valerian_777 wrote:Lennard allowed to modify the .dll if it's for skin only. Those people claiming it is not allowed are plain wrong.
Link to source?
Sure, but you should do your homework by yourself next time before spreading false infos.

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 1&start=15
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Sure, but you should do your homework by yourself next time before spreading false infos.
Where the f*ck did I spread false info

You mean by stating a point from the Sylenth EULA, yeah that must be false since LD wrote it :roll:

Your intention was to show that skinning Sylenth is not allowed, the problem was that you weren't aware that Lennard allowed it already. I pointed it out. End of story.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

valerian_777 wrote:Your intention was to show that skinning Sylenth is not allowed
So you can read minds now then?

What a total lame excuse, if somebody isn't doing their "homework" reading posts its got to be you.

Numanoid wrote:
thejonsolo wrote:You can do this for most any DLL file on your computer that has art included in the library. It is only illegal to distribute your edited copyright protected dll file.
So if you don't edit the file, then it is legal to distribute it? :P

Of course not you crazy cat! I was making the point that just because you edit something to make it "uniquely yours" does not make it your intellectual property. Therefore you cannot distribute something....jeez, I don't need to explain that here...same goes for music and sampling...just cause you add a beat to something...

Nevermind. You should get it.

P.S. I AM allergic to cats!

Numanoid wrote:So you can read minds now then?
Yes, after you skin Sylenth you will be very successful, and will marry a princess. My fee for psychic services is $15, thank you.
The only site for experimental amp sim freeware & MIDI FX: http://runbeerrun.blogspot.com
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCprNcvVH6aPTehLv8J5xokA -Youtube jams

thejonsolo wrote:P.S. I AM allergic to cats!
It's your loss ;)

I get your point.

Kriminal wrote: Keep an eye out for the Dune update, he's doing a skin for that :wink:
Or not.......we haven't see sh*t from him yet. :lol:

Anyway I'm using this Sylenth skin from Lance.......after seeing that Lennard has given his blessings. ( I blocked out my name on the screenshot just in case some net nanny gets any wrong ideas).

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “Instruments”