What happened the previous 5 weeks at KVR?

Anything about MUSIC but doesn't fit into the forums above.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was already wondering where all those pictures of and references to Bavaria had gone...

Let me think, wasn't Codex within the last 5 weeks?

I have started to grow sunflower sprouts on my window sill, but I am not sure that has to do with music.

Tricky-Loops wrote:So, after I bought and entered Sandman, now I discovered Tritik tkDelay! But how many delays do I really need? :help:
I'd say the form a decent couple.

If I wouldn't have "Timeless" (Fabfilter) I'd jump on tkDelay, too. :tu:

Tricky-Loops wrote:So, after I bought and entered Sandman, now I discovered Tritik tkDelay! But how many delays do I really need? :help:

4 :shrug:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

I see what you did there! (no cat pics, cuz I know you don't like 'em :D )

hibidy wrote:I see what you did there! (no cat pics, cuz I know you don't like 'em :D )
ftr I have nothing against cat pics, just the timing of them. Premature Catalation as it were in some threads :hihi:
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Nobody told me about Ragnarök, is it a secret? :o

Okay, I bought tkdelay, too!

Now my only sorrow is that if I call myself "Tricky Delay" instead of "Tricky Loops", I might get legal problems with Jan Delay... :o

Try also Boz Imperial Delay, IMO very good for you genre..! ;-)

Turello wrote:Try also Boz Imperial Delay, IMO very good for you genre..! ;-)
Cheap $299? Bought in a second! Let's talk about my debts later... :P

Still use Valhalla freq Echo... :love:

Turello wrote:Still use Valhalla freq Echo... :love:
You're a Valhalla freak? :o

When I was living in Regensburg ("Ratisbona" http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ratisbona), I visited Walhalla several times... :love:

:x
Last edited by Tricky-Loops on Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Here you can hear the best natural reverbs (Danube near Weltenburg Abbey):

Last edited by Tricky-Loops on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Everything Else (Music related)”