Seven Scenes (made with Csound)

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Greetings:

https://soundcloud.com/davephillips69/seven-scenes

Long, mostly slow sounds. Maybe it's music ? You decide. Comments welcome.

Best,

dp

I'm about to resume a mix I began last night. I find that listening to this style of ambient music can be very helpful when re-focusing my energies upon the task at hand. Nice sounds, and the piece "flows" well.

Good work :)

Excellent, makes me wanna try Csound even more
Following you from now

Music or not, this was very interesting to listen to. I especially love the bit between 04:30-08:40!

Listened to this last night, and just finished listening again (a bit louder this time). Enjoyed it each time. Thanks.
No longer a moderator.

My thanks to all who have listened to the piece and especially to those of you who left comments.

@seismic1: I agree, I think it functions nicely as ambient music. Alas, I don't get to listen to a lot of ambient pieces, I can only presume that this piece fits the description. :)

@Totolitoto: Go for it ! I've been using Csound since the late 1980s, I still know only a fraction of its capabilities. It's come a *long* way since I started, there are now some outstanding GUIs and a lot of tutorial material to get you started with it.

@epiphaneia: Thanks, and thank you for your comments on SoundCloud. You have some good stuff there yourself. :)

@D.H.Miltz: As always, D.H., my thanks for taking the time to listen and leave a comment. Always appreciated !

Best regards,

Dave Phillips

Return to “Music Cafe”