SquaredHeads Nora: Arpeggiator (2.5 Released!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

Wow glad I waited for this announcement. This looks really special. Will definitely purchase when this is released. Do you know if the Noraharm plugin will now have more scales presets to choose from out of the box?

Thank you for this release. I was surprised and pleased to find that you implemented my requests as well as other user's requests. Talk about good customer support/response. The Generators and Mutators exceeds my original thoughts. And both a Playlist and a Pattern editor! I will use both. I can see that the user base has had lots of good ideas and I am glad you listened. Thanks again for adding all these new features and now I can see why you were working such long hours. (Hope you get some rest after the release!)

Wow. And this update is free for existing customers? :o

Like they say in that Ikea commercial on Canadian TV, "START THE CAR !!!!!"
vespesian (sean)

You're in an amazing state - so stay there.

I'm in an hurry this weekend and I don't have too much time to reply, so I'll quickly answer some of your questions. It's not possible doing a presale yet since we're modifing the shop. Indeed, the generators and mutators are really fun, I can spend hours with them, I hope I have the time to upload some videos before the final release. The idea is that you generate a phrase or load any preset, then mutate, mutate, mutate... take a snapshot, and the mutate mutate and mutate until you're happy.
jcook5376 wrote: Do you know if the Noraharm plugin will now have more scales presets to choose from out of the box?
It doesn't have, but I'll try to create them before the final release if I got the time. If I haven't it, it will be after the release.
Rajah wrote:Was not expecting this... importing your own midi file to create your own phrase? :tu:
Yes, Nora will read the MIDI files and will attempt to translate it's timestamps/timeends to its internal format.

^^ i couldn't resist to say just for the clarification "phrase" import from midi file not possible in this case just rhythm.

I am simply blown away by the scope of this upgrade, the way you listen to users and bass your development on their requests, and to think that you're doing this as a free upgrade! Incredible. Thank you so much. I can't wait to get my hands on this version!
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

Wow, this is very impressive. :)

Wow! This looks amazing. I use Nora all the time and am mind-blown to see what you're doing with it here. :D

:tu: :tu: :tu: :tu: :tu:
Rob

I will definitely be buying this too, looks incredible!

vespesian wrote:Wow. And this update is free for existing customers?"
is this true?? was holding off buying knowing v2 was coming

T

Don't buy V1 now, SquaredHeads said there will be a discount on Nora 2 when it's released, so to wait - that's what I call great customer service.

wow, amazing!

I'm really looking forward to this :)

-dw

I join the cheers, looks like a very impresse update.
squaredheads wrote: - This update, like the previous ones, will be free for our existing customers.
Yeehaa. :tu:

linux? no? :-)

fwsuperhero wrote:linux? no? :-)
From the original post in this thread:

- Plugin formats
Nora 2 will be avaliable in these formats: PC/Mac, 32/64 bits, VST/AU/AAX.
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

Return to “Instruments”