SquaredHeads Nora: Arpeggiator (2.5 Released!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Nora

What's Nora?
- Nora is a flexible pattern based arpeggiator / phrase sequencer in plugin format that assist you while creating melodies, without sacrifing your own style or sounding cliché. It's avaliable for PC and Mac, VST/AU and as MIDIFX for Logic Pro X. 32/64 bits.

Nora 2.5 promo video

The main features:
- Polyphonic arpeggiator engine.
- Super fast edition.
- Individual note pitch with force to scale controls.
- Sample accurate.
- Up to 8 tracks.
- Two pattern switch modes (Pattern Editor and Playlist) with multiple submodes.
- MIDI Learn.
- Intelligent Randomizer: Generators and Mutators.
- Hundreds of presets.
- Real time quantizer with user defined patterns.
- Few operation modes.
- Support for Mods / Skins, with live editors.
- Optional chorder plugin, NoraHarm.

http://www.squaredheads.com.

Old promo demo video:
Last edited by squaredheads on Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:12 pm, edited 20 times in total.

God Dham... In a good way...

Nice..

Wow, squareheads, you have been busy!

Really looking forward to Nora 2 in my Mac. And that's putting it mildly.

Kind regards,

Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Congratulations, Nora 2 looks fine! :party:

Now if I could still use the coupon for a 20 % discount that I won in spring (in the competition to guess what the plugin does) and I'd get a 35 % discount, I'd buy Nora 2 for sure! :help:

This looks like an amazing sequencer.

Ableton Live and Bitwig should license stuff like this and Incorporate it directly into their sequencers, then I think it would really gel.

Glad you sorted the timing issues that plagued Nora 1.4, the timing issues made it spungy. :)
The mutate/randomize function I am sure is going to be fun.

:-o OMG!!! :shock:

Wow, awesome work! :tu:

Looks amazing.

squaredheads wrote:Hi everyone,

- Too much to name it here
Since this is a simple KVRAudio thread, I cannot develop too much. This is not an excuse to say "we don't have more to offer than small details" and I'll prove you right now: Project management, new installers, realtime velocity randomization, improved response from UI, browser remembers the last file used, altered track play speed settings, new windows environment, inline help & tooltips, phrase editor imports rythm from MIDI files, two new navigation actions, compatibility mode with host that doesn't supports plugins with cursors, global preferences, phantom pattern copies... and the list continue.

Was not expecting this... importing your own midi file to create your own phrase? :tu:
Last edited by Rajah on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy Shit!!! :hail: :hail: :hail:
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█

I stopped reading at the new playlist because it is all I wanted... :hug:

But then, curious for more, noticed the groove engine with draggable midi-clip function... and... and... and.. holy! :love:

What an update! :clap:

:hyper:

Everything listed is basically everything I had hoped would be added. Definitely an insta-buy when its released

This looks amazing and for it to be a free update for existing customers is icing on the cake! :tu:

Too many great additions here for me to pick one to get all excited about!! I was not expecting anywhere near this number of significant enhancements for Nora 2. Great stuff! :clap:

I have no words . . . . . . . .
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Can you set up a pre-order so we can purchase before release?

Return to “Instruments”