Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Photo_G wrote:
Uncle E wrote:60% off all Cakewalk Sonar X3 Upgrades and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/cakewalk
Wow...if you are still sitting on X2 Producer and don't have AD2 yet, this is an awesome upgrade for $50!

G

Yup. I'm still on X2 as well (I beta'd AD2 so have that already, no biggy), and bought a x2 Prod to X3 Prod upgrade the other day when they were on a mega special, $62 (I thought I was getting a good deal!). So, ye, jump on it for $50, but, don't register it just yet. When X4 is released, there will be a grace period for people who buy x3, to get x4 update free. At least, that's how it's worked in the last few years, so no reason why it won't be again this round. :D
Eternitysound VST Banks

Hans25 wrote:Pluginboutique and Loopmasters announced Black Friday sale - http://www.loopmasters.com/articles/3296

PLUGIN BOUTIQUE SALE (Nov. 28 - Dec.1) - Plugin Boutique, iZotope, Xfer, D16 Group, Waves, WaveDNA, XLN Audio, AAS, FXpansion and more. Watch this space for a full listing over the next few days.
Xfer ??

I didn't think Steve did sales / resellers ?

lnikj wrote:I didn't think Steve did sales / resellers ?
We carry his earlier products but he's only selling Serum direct for now.

3ptguitarist wrote:Uncle E, for the discounts at JRR Shop, what's the difference between group and forum? If I'm just buying one item on my own and for myself, can I use the group discount code or do I have to use the forum code?
Try Group first. If it doesn't work for you, try Forum. Group is a bigger discount and we can't afford to offer it for every product. Any KVR member is part of the Group, you don't need to join with anyone else to be eligible.

@Uncle E:
How long it takes to receive the Redeem code for Cakewalk Sonar? I have purchased an upgrade yesterday. Shall I expect it on Monday for example?

Was contemplating upgrading my X3 to Producer around BF, but I still think the upgrade price from X3 Studio is too high, despite being 75% off. As someone who owns Rapture and Dim Pro already, as well as Superior Drummer, Jamstix, etc., the cost is just hard to justify. Perhaps X4 will be more alluring for the dinero.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

I also have my tools, but I mainly upgraded for the more complete ProChannel especially the Extended EQ view. For me this together with the great compressors is worth the discounted upgrade (on the other hand, the Boutique Suite alone worth this price!).
I believe if you don't have a Mac ( with the no-brainer Logic Pro), then Windows and this upgrade is an alternative, if it's not a better alternative :P

Yeah, I hear you. I also have T-Racks Deluxe, so there's that. The ProChannel is the draw for me, but I think I am just not sold, despite wanting to be.

Then again, I am building a Haswell-E system right now, so money isn't in abundance.
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Hardware comes first then Software, which resembles "Foods comes first, then morals" ;)

EnGee wrote:@Uncle E:
How long it takes to receive the Redeem code for Cakewalk Sonar? I have purchased an upgrade yesterday. Shall I expect it on Monday for example?
I think you should have received it by now. If you haven't, please PM me and I'll get it sorted for you.

Uncle E wrote:
EnGee wrote:@Uncle E:
I think you should have received it by now. If you haven't, please PM me and I'll get it sorted for you.
PM'd. Thank you :)

Any word on when the next NI 50% off sale will be? I think they've had one around Thanksgiving week (beginning Nov. 22) in the past.

Pikey wrote (over on Bargains No Chat): "2014 has been a really great year here at XLN Audio.
To close this amazing year, we'd like to offer you a unique one-time use code. It saves you 70% OFF EVERYTHING in our webshop."

Anyone also received this email and not using his coupon code? :pray:

70% off is rather incredible. Must have been a targeted email -- I have an XLN Audio account (but no registered products). So perhaps it was targeted to those who registered software.. perhaps this year?

VitaminD wrote:70% off is rather incredible. Must have been a targeted email -- I have an XLN Audio account (but no registered products). So perhaps it was targeted to those who registered software.. perhaps this year?

If someone got this and is not going to use it, I'd be a willing donor!

Thanks in advance,
G

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”