Call to Arms: Charity 2014 ($19413 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Money sent. Thanks to Luftrum, elassi, the devs and all!
Tangled roots perplex her ways.

Mace404 wrote:
Mace404 wrote:
szalonykp wrote:If someone outbids my Cableguys Bundle I will double my bid ($80 -> $160)
Here you go kids!

Cableguys Bundle #1: $85
Always nice if people hold to their word :clap:
At least got me a great deal on that bundle, but the children missed out on another $75.
I'm sorry if I was unclear writing it - I meant that I will move that money to another bid and double it - and I've bid $400 for U-he synths bundle instead, so - even more than $160. And that was way beyond my budget for this year charity ;)

-=-=-

And the money is sent to Luftrum. Thanks guys again for this great opportunity and I'm happy I was able to donate some stuff to 2nd hand thread too.
Last edited by PALU on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

I'll have to send the money when I get home later, but I do urge the other winners to round up a few dollars to donate, as I will be doing so. I'd like to match last year, at least.

Congratulations to Luftrum and the devs for their generosity. This is a fabulous initiative and I am glad to contribute in a small way.
I have successfully bid for a couple of items on the 2nd hand auction as well. Shall I transfer the whole amount with one single payment ?
Please let me know .

Hi, where is the paypal button on the website, I find only the "donate" button. No comment entry field there.

The "donate" button is the correct one. And the commentary field is on one of the next pages (on the paypal page, not Luftrum's own page).
Last edited by tq on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

The plus looks like this:

It opens the commentary field.

Maybe the german version of the paypal page is different.
Edit: sorry, correct. The little "+" is the secret.
Last edited by Chris-S on Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chris-S wrote:Maybe the german version of the paypal page is different.
Guess not. I AM located in Germany... So what happens when you press the donate button? It should forward you to a paypal page, and then there will be a page where you will find that little plus button (not sure whether it was the next one or one or two pages later).

Thanks for sharing this. No such link shows up for me, although lower down on the page is the standard "send note to seller" link. My concern is that input will not go to the same place Luftrum will be looking.

szalonykp wrote:The plus looks like this:

It opens the commentary field.

Karten wrote:
DavyAch wrote:
Karten wrote:Money sent as well. Have a great weekend everyone.
Would have been better if you hadn't pipped me last minute :wink: ...hope you enjoy!
Anyway, I won a Ghostwave bundle to make up for it :tu:
Man ... the irony is that I am Ghostwave Audio.
Since I already had Acoustica Standard v5, you can have that previous version for free (will sort it out with Acon) and if you don't want it, it'll go into the second-hand charity 2015.

Karten, I know you are Ghostwave...the irony wasn't lost on me either. In fact, I laughed when I saw who outbid me. But you deserve it anyway - for being generous in offering products in the auction, and for being a great guy on here.

Your offer is incredibly kind, but I will decline...there are features in the Premium 6 edition I was interested in. And anyway, Acon also deserves some of my money too!

Big thanks though :tu:

DavyAch wrote:
Karten wrote:
DavyAch wrote:
Karten wrote:Money sent as well. Have a great weekend everyone.
Would have been better if you hadn't pipped me last minute :wink: ...hope you enjoy!
Anyway, I won a Ghostwave bundle to make up for it :tu:
Man ... the irony is that I am Ghostwave Audio.
Since I already had Acoustica Standard v5, you can have that previous version for free (will sort it out with Acon) and if you don't want it, it'll go into the second-hand charity 2015.
Karten, I know you are Ghostwave...the irony wasn't lost on me either. In fact, I laughed when I saw who outbid me. But you deserve it anyway - for being generous in offering products in the auction, and for being a great guy on here.

Your offer is incredibly kind, but I will decline...there are features in the Premium 6 edition I was interested in. And anyway, Acon also deserves some of my money too!

Big thanks though :tu:
Thank you for the kind words. :hug:
Since you've already paid, let me know via PM or through the contact form on my website which products you would like.
And regarding Acoustica 5, I'll let the offer still stand since a crossgrade to v6 premium is possible. Just let me know if you ever change your mind.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

jc_vt wrote:Thanks for sharing this. No such link shows up for me, although lower down on the page is the standard "send note to seller" link. My concern is that input will not go to the same place Luftrum will be looking.
I don't know why it looks differently. PayPal shows it the same as in my picture:

https://merchant.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/ ... Fdonations#

(click "How it Works")

szalonykp wrote:PayPal shows it the same as in my picture:
https://merchant.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/ ... Fdonations#
(click "How it Works")
That's very helpful - I wrote the instructions based on how it looked to me (with a Paypal account), so it may look slightly different with slightly different wording if you're paying by card - or, indeed, in different parts of the world. The key thing is to use the Donate button, as this allows Luftrum to reduce the amount of donations that are eaten up by fees. I would think that anything you enter in the comment box will end up being linked with the transactions in the report that Luftrum gets, which is what we're after - the idea is to make it easier to reconcile the money coming in with the winning bids. If you're at all concerned, leave it till Monday, as nothing will be happening till then, when Luftrum gets back and can provide definitive advice. If it suits you better to pay this weekend, then go ahead and do so (using the donate button) and fill in the comment form (with whatever wording it has), and I'm pretty confident that this will work perfectly well. Hope this helps!
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Thanks. Will do on my computer Sunday

Return to “Instruments”