ReaQ

https://soundcloud.com/nedk-1/nedk-last-2nd-observation

K it's about time to wrap it up,
PM me if you're in a rut.

This month is over,
Great work everyone!
The tunes are splendid,
I hope you all had fun!

Great fun and great tunes guys. This the first time I've ever submitted a tune for peer review.

I think you can learn so much from this sort of thing - looking forward to listening to them properly and rating them all...
Sonar Platinum, Ignite and Ableton Live 9 DAWS
AIR Hybrid 3, Synthmaster, Z3ta+2, Addictive Drums 2, True Piano Amber, Rapture, Dim Pro, BFD Eco, AAS Strum, Addictive Keys, Synth 1 VSTs
Nektar LX61, Korg MicroKey and Akai Pro LPD8 Pad

Yes, lots of inspiring tracks. This was really fun :)

Poofox: What DAW did you use, looks interesting. Nice song, I like it!

EDIT. Strange, my favorite track isn't available anymore..? What happened?

How do we vote ?
Beauty is only skin deep,
Ugliness, however, goes right the way through

bibz1st wrote:How do we vote ?
Voting will start soon. You'll as the OP will update, the site will update, and I'll post here! :tu:

Just to let you know, i have removed my track. I will not participate this month. Something is totally wrong, I have to check. Sorry.

Good luck everybody.

MTLE wrote:Just to let you know, i have removed my track. I will not participate this month. Something is totally wrong, I have to check. Sorry.

Good luck everybody.
Hopefully we'll see you again soon :) :hug:

Oh no, next OSC 69 Win only :( Poor Mac users :cry: I will try then Cubase using Wine... BTW. is Cubase allowed or just DAWs that also provide a freeware version?

EDIT: What about adding a second OSX only synth?

bjporter wrote:Voting Starts!
Just an observation about voting - wouldn't it be best to randomise the order of tracks on the voting screen rather than putting the last entries first?

In any vote the first-listed names have an advantage and especially here when I can imagine ears are getting pretty tired after the first dozen of so tracks?
AIR Hybrid 3, Synthmaster, Z3ta+2, Addictive Drums 2, True Piano Amber, Rapture, Dim Pro, BFD Eco, AAS Strum, Addictive Keys, Synth 1 VSTs

excessional wrote: Just an observation about voting - wouldn't it be best to randomise the order of tracks on the voting screen rather than putting the last entries first?

In any vote the first-listed names have an advantage and especially here when I can imagine ears are getting pretty tired after the first dozen of so tracks?
I could do that next time! Also, since the page saves your progress, you don't have to Vote in one sitting too - so rest your ears :tu:

OK - finished voting - I assume we should aim to average around 3 overall so I've ended up with:

3x 5 pts
14 x 4 pts
11 x 3 pts
12 x 2 pts
4 x 1 pt

Is that pretty standard for OSC voting?

excessional wrote: Is that pretty standard for OSC voting?
It's pretty open ended, don't worry about all that stuff :) It does go public at the end though.

So bummed I didn't have time to finish my track this month. I started something but had to many other projects going on. I'll try to vote though!

Return to “Instruments”