One Synth Challenge #69: X-Jupitae Flexoid by CK_Modules (Congrats to Keith303!)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Keith303 Wins! Congrats (Listen to the songs here)

1st keith303 - no sign of sine? - 82pts

2nd Yeager - Impact - 77pts

3rd Skyzone - I Do Care For You - 76pts

4th Richard Semper - If Only OSC - 76pts

5th DoctorBob - Sleep Philae - 77pts
(Congrats dude, first top 5 finish) :hug:

6th pedalsteeldrummer - Let There Be Light 64pts
7th C.Kerry - flexoid song 8 59pts
8th MTLE - Its Out There 58pts
9th jlanthier - East/West Rework 57pts
10th sfiks - sfiks-Jo's Christmas dreams 54pts
dq IrregularDan - Aeternum 45pts

Introducing X-Jupitae 'Flexoid' by CK_Modules. X-Jupitae Flexoid is a synthesiser with three different simultaneous oscillators allowing 11 Voices per note with up to 26 Waveforms, all with user defined max Harmonics (1-512). In other words: It's frickin' insane

Very similar sounding to sibling X-Jupitae 'Wide-Boy':

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dj43kDQC_T0

Prizes:
(Would you like to be a donator? Contact me via PM or go ahead and post your intended donation here! Get a cool mention on our donator wall of honor)

Member Donation : Sample Lord - "The Extreme sample player, and it's growing"

JRR Shop : UVI: Mello

KV331 Audio : Synthmaster Factory

Wusik : 1 bundle of Wusik 4000, Wusik 7, and Wusik EVE

Balance Mastering : One song of your choosing professionally mastered

MaxSynths : Free choice of either Crisalys, Cryologic, Teutonic Tension or aPiano

Rob Lee Music : A soundset for either: Sylenth1, Predator, Largo, Blofeld, PPGV3 or Dune

Electric Himalaya : Free choice of one soundset (as sold directly via the website)

Luftrum : Free choice of one soundset for either DIVA, Glass Viper, Roland Gaia SH-01, Animoog or Reason

Kreativ Sound: RAW Bundle
(RAW Bass, RAW Drums, RAW TranSID, RAW Textures)

Aiyn Zahev Sounds: 2 Soundsets of choice
(Uplifting Trance Presets)

Studio 13.37: Pro audio studio on a USB stick

Pooya Payvar (Stonail) : 1 custom made Max for [Ableton] Live: controller, midi or audio effect

Dream Audio Tools : 1 Indie Fingers bundle (Indie Fingers volumes One and Two)

Bjulin : Inspire soundset for Zebra²

LeapIntoTheVoid : Enchantment Of Absynth Trilogy

Ghostwave Audio : 2 Soundsets of choice

Bluff Munkey - 2 soundsets of choice

Solidtrax : 1 Soundset of choice

Any other offers of prizes will be greatly appreciated.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? You want some love? Just post here in this thread :)
Last edited by bjporter on Thu Dec 18, 2014 3:24 am, edited 10 times in total.

OK downloaded this and got it running in Sonar X3 straight off - no issues :)
Sonar Platinum, Ignite and Ableton Live 9 DAWS
AIR Hybrid 3, Synthmaster, Z3ta+2, Addictive Drums 2, True Piano Amber, Rapture, Dim Pro, BFD Eco, AAS Strum, Addictive Keys, Synth 1 VSTs
Nektar LX61, Korg MicroKey and Akai Pro LPD8 Pad

Love it. Very capable synth.
Sorry for Mac Users.

Some tipps for sound design (FM,Supersaw) you find in the official forum:
http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=184

Pin to top, please.
Edit: done.
Last edited by Chris-S on Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

2. You make an awesome track before the 1st of December using only Synth1 and some effects *Rules Apply*

Isn't Copy and Paste wonderful? :hihi:

Given the huge flexibility of that synth the results will be quite diverse I suppose :)

Kind of confused. it looks like you have to pay for flexoid on the site.

ParticleRay wrote:Kind of confused. it looks like you have to pay for flexoid on the site.
Sorry about that, the VST's were commercial, but I recently made them all freeware BUT my ISP wont allow me to change my webpages because I now only maintain it for email purposes.

Download Links are on my KVR Developer page.

ParticleRay wrote:Kind of confused. it looks like you have to pay for flexoid on the site.
The synth is here:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gjdwlwq5u0evv ... d.dll?dl=0

And the key code is here, the very first one obviously:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/obo6amu7ujlbu ... s.txt?dl=0
Last edited by fluffy_little_something on Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C.Kerry wrote:
Sorry about that, the VST's were commercial, but I recently made them all freeware BUT my ISP wont allow me to change my webpages because I now only maintain it for email purposes.

You are paying for your domain and webspace, but can't update your own site?! :o

Ahh thanks for the quick reply. Weird about your ISP

Last question. where does the keycode go? i loaded it into FLstudio 11 and it boots but i get no sound and no prompt for the keycode.

ParticleRay wrote:Last question. where does the keycode go? i loaded it into FLstudio 11 and it boots but i get no sound and no prompt for the keycode.
Go here : https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-69-xj-flexoid

Scroll down. :hyper:

Hah, I'm an idiot. Didn't realize it was chilling right at the bottom of the settings window

fluffy_little_something wrote:
C.Kerry wrote:
You are paying for your domain and webspace, but can't update your own site?! :o
This was webspace provided by my Old ISP on a Hardline but now I only use mobile broadband/WiFi and pay a minimal amount to the ISP to maintain the old email address.
I just tried to update my webpages again, but access is blocked. I did mention this issue to the ISP when they 404'd the pages for going over the daily limit - but as usual there was no response.

What a beast!!! Anyway: I resolved to create all instruments from scratch from now on* and I'll do it. Even if it takes more time than composing ...

*didn't have enough time last month and zero experience with anything other than creating sounds on Commodore SID chip.

Return to “Instruments”