October Contest: Results

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Same image, different host:

Not voting: kaade
No longer a moderator.

Congratulations to the winners, thanks all around.

Checking my work is encouraged.
No longer a moderator.

Congrats to the winners! And thanks to those who voted for me, especially the first places from Doc Jon and Bzur!

Congratulations to the winner and to every participant! :)

Thanks to all for some great music last month. Congratulations to the winners, thanks to those who considered my track worthy of their votes, and special thanks to those who took time to comment on the tracks.

Cheers...
Time is an illusion - lunchtime doubly so.

Congratulations to the winners :party:

Thanks for the votes & reviews & comments :tu:

Great game :party:

Congrats all and thanks for the comments!
Every time you use autotune, God kills a kitten.
Please, think of the kittens.

Well done bzur and doomedman! :tu:

Great tracks from everyone else, thanks to those who voted for me and also for the comments which were much appreciated :)

Jon

Congrats to bzur & doomedman, kryptonaut & all. And as always, cheers to Dan for keeping this show on the road.

Thanks from both of us :) And congratulations to kryptonaut, Barnadine and all participants, very tough round this month! :party:

Good contest, congrats to bzur, and barnadine ( :love: that song!), and all contestants.
Many thanks for the votes and reviews, which are much appreciated. :tu:
And thanks Dan for moderating and organising!

Congrats to the winners!

This was my most up and down month ever - three first places, two seconds and just as many not even in the top ten. So I was basically like this: :D :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry: :D :cry:

Thanks to those who voted for me. As for next month...

Congrats to bzur & Doomedman and thanks to all for the contributions. Great stuff all around!

Return to “Music Cafe”