Alternatives to Elder Thing (mysteriously absent xoxos synth)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hi folks,

I'm finishing a game at the moment, and am trying to evoke weird, Cthulian monster sounds. Xoxos's Elder Thing was perfect for this, but the synth seems to have gone bye-bye. Any other suggestions for weird monster noises (not just animal roar samples)?
Anger is a sublimated desire for control.

was it upset, did it say anything before it left?
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

It's on this page

What a great instrument

http://www.xoxos.net/shop.html

xoxos wrote:was it upset, did it say anything before it left?
You , sir, are insane :D

That's a compliment. By far the most interesting posts by a developer around here....

xoxos wrote:was it upset, did it say anything before it left?
Agiawoooooooorrrgh. Or at least something like that. :scared:

Oh, and yes indeed - it was right there on that page. Thanks. Rebought! I am clearly blind as a griahougbgp;ijaetgubrofgaeth.

aah, it's probably gone down the shops.

just saw this, will have a look, if you've bought it once it's yours.

it was recently discerned that the graphic envelopes act funny if your system is set to another language apart from english.. note in my forum on that.. but that would probably still result in an error message, not plugin invisibility.
you come and go, you come and go. amitabha neither a follower nor a leader be tagore "where roads are made i lose my way" where there is certainty, consideration is absent.

Yup. Think it was idiocy on my part. All working now. Thanks for the link!

Return to “Instruments”