Why doesn't Sound on Sound mag. have an FL Studio section?

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I'm really excited about FL12. It looks like a huge improvement in so many ways, and there is so much stunning eye candy, too! Best of all, no upgrade costs at all thanks to the lifetime updates.

Scott, will there be more (more varied) color schemes to choose from, too?

Mivo wrote:I'm really excited about FL12. It looks like a huge improvement in so many ways, and there is so much stunning eye candy, too! Best of all, no upgrade costs at all thanks to the lifetime updates.

Scott, will there be more (more varied) color schemes to choose from, too?
Yep. And I hope there will be pink version too that would go a long way with my Hello Kitty themed studio.
No signature here!

Did someone say cats????????????????????????????????????????

hibidy wrote:Did someone say cats????????????????????????????????????????

no
The highest form of knowledge is empathy, for it requires us to suspend our egos and live in another's world. It requires profound, purpose‐larger‐than‐the‐self kind of understanding.

Oh yes they did!

It's a far cry from the bickering over nonsense here!

Image-Line wrote:
camsr wrote:Those throw switches.... I hope there is not throw switches....
Nope.

Then what the hell are these?

camsr wrote:Then what the hell are these?
Valve icons

Regards Scott
Image-Line are proud developers of - FL Studio, FL Studio Mobile & Audio Plugins.

Ohhhhhh.

Didn't Gol say a while ago that SoS didn't even include FL Studio in their yearly poll for 'Favourite DAW', so nobody could even vote for it? Yet they had other DAWs which are much less popular in the poll.
FL Studio 12 is going to blow everything else out of the water, and the piano roll is unsurpassed.
And if SoS is only for people who record audio, why do they review VSTis every issue?

basslinemaster wrote:Didn't Gol say a while ago that SoS didn't even include FL Studio in their yearly poll for 'Favourite DAW', so nobody could even vote for it? Yet they had other DAWs which are much less popular in the poll.
FL Studio 12 is going to blow everything else out of the water, and the piano roll is unsurpassed.
And if SoS is only for people who record audio, why do they review VSTis every issue?

IL also said because FL isnt on MAC, its not getting much attention in SOS

who cares? if you like it, use it. Im sure you can find more and better info/tutorials/tricks etc etc online about FL than you ever will in SOS mag

Kriminal wrote: IL also said because FL isnt on MAC, its not getting much attention in SOS
I don't agree with that, or to the generic "can't work if it's not on mac". Proof: Sonar.
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

tony tony chopper wrote:
Kriminal wrote: IL also said because FL isnt on MAC, its not getting much attention in SOS
I don't agree with that, or to the generic "can't work if it's not on mac". Proof: Sonar.
your team said it, speak to them.

Orion is never in any mags, should i throw my toys out of the pram?

Kriminal wrote:
tony tony chopper wrote:
your team said it, speak to them.
I don't agree with them.
(& we've been doing well for 15 years without being on mac. We've recently released a couple of mac things I think, people don't seem to be rushing to get them)

We also disagree about the name. They've always blamed "FruityLoops" as for the only reason it wasn't taken seriously, while that's still how the majority calls it. If it was my decision, I'd call FL12 "FruityLoops 12" (& f**k kelloggs).
DOLPH WILL PWNZ0R J00r LAWZ!!!!

tony tony chopper wrote:If it was my decision, I'd call FL12 "FruityLoops 12" (& f**k kelloggs).
"Toy #12" would have been an even more lolzin' statement... 8)

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”