Bargain Center: discussion, gossip, etc.

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I have received my license now. Thanks Uncle E. :tu:

+1

My general rule is only buy software if its on sale, no tax and in dollars, I always make my address as US.
I figured out how to get the NI site to charge me in dollars once but it won't do it anymore, I think it was a lucky iPhone glitch.
Amazon: why not use an alternative

VariKusBrainZ wrote:I figured out how to get the NI site to charge me in dollars once but it won't do it anymore, I think it was a lucky iPhone glitch.
You just have to connect to a free US VPN and presto there you go. That works at Steinberg at least.

Hans25 wrote:
VariKusBrainZ wrote:I figured out how to get the NI site to charge me in dollars once but it won't do it anymore, I think it was a lucky iPhone glitch.
You just have to connect to a free US VPN and presto there you go. That works at Steinberg at least.
Excellent tip. :tu:

I wonder how often we're charged tax that doesn't actually get paid to the relevant country ala Amazon fuckhead tax dodgers, I reckon that's their main profit avenue with EU customers
Amazon: why not use an alternative

Uncle E wrote:
don1thedon wrote:Has Sugar Bytes Egoist gone back up at JRR, it's showing $99 for me?
It's back on sale again:

http://www.jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes-egoist

I'll be delivering licenses within the next 30 minutes.
That's why we love JRR, ordered!

Uncle E wrote:
don1thedon wrote:Has Sugar Bytes Egoist gone back up at JRR, it's showing $99 for me?
It's back on sale again:

http://www.jrrshop.com/sugar-bytes-egoist

I'll be delivering licenses within the next 30 minutes.

I ordered Egoist yesterday but haven't received my license so far. I got the email about it having to be sent out by hand, and the one offering Push for 20% off (very tempting) ...

@ uncle E ... if I order Push from the UK how long am I likely to wait for delivery? Do you have them in stock ready to send out?

Hopefully my Egoist license will arrive today :hyper:

Image Line plugins 25% off and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/image-line

Will Edison also be on sale?

Hans25 wrote:
What's the easiest way to do this, Hans? And the safest (which service)?
Last edited by Fleer on Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thanks JRR Shop, I got my license delivered early this morning.

The Sugar Bytes registration process is extraordinary simple, that is maybe why they take such care issuing the liceneses ?

Lee702 wrote:Image Line plugins 25% off and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:

jrrshop.com/image-line

Will Edison also be on sale?
Their email to me had it left out but I'll ask if that was an oversight. btw, watch out for a PM me about this. :)

Uncle E.
Would you include upgrades to the just posted Sony Offers?
Uncle E wrote:Sony Acid, Sound Forge, Vegas, and Audio Master Suite up to 33% off and receive an automatic extra 15% off in cart at JRR Shop:
jrrshop.com/sony

Sony Acid Pro 7 $99
Sony Sound Forge Pro 11 $349
Sony Sound Forge Pro Mac 2 $249
Sony Vegas Pro 13 $499
Sony Audio Master Suite $499
Sony Audio Master Suite Mac $399
I am particularly looking for the SF11 to Master Suite upgrade.
Taking in account their little differences (both share all the extra plugins and libs) and looking to the prices on sale here ($349vs $499), this upgrade could nicely be below $150 (minus the extra 15% on cart)

Nspace wrote:Would you include upgrades to the just posted Sony Offers?
My guess is no but I'll ask!

Fantastic, Hans25, you're great.
I'm on Mac OSX but I guess this will work the same way.

We've just added a dedicated Specials page to our site. We're lowering the number of email newsletters we send out and this will be a way for you to keep up with our promotions in between newsletters:

http://www.jrrshop.com/features/specials

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”