Call to Arms: Charity 2014 ($19413 raised)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Thanks to everyone involved! Great work Luftrum!

Money is sent.

Thanks to Luftrum for organizing this excellent event for charity. Money sent!

patchhunter wrote:Does anyone see the small plus sign to the left of total, because i don't see it.
You should see it after you've logged in to your account, under the heading "XXX, please review your donation". It's a bit of scripting that pops up a little X to the left of the line that reads
Call to Arms: Charity 2014 Total: $1000.00 USD
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Money sent :)
Well done Luftrum for all your hard work organizing this, also many thanks to all the very generous developers and elassi for running the secondhand thread :clap:

DavyAch wrote:
Karten wrote:Money sent as well. Have a great weekend everyone.
Would have been better if you hadn't pipped me last minute :wink: ...hope you enjoy!
Anyway, I won a Ghostwave bundle to make up for it :tu:
Man ... the irony is that I am Ghostwave Audio.
Since I already had Acoustica Standard v5, you can have that previous version for free (will sort it out with Acon) and if you don't want it, it'll go into the second-hand charity 2015.
Last edited by Ghostwave on Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free banks for soft synths | ghostwave.fr | soundcloud.com/ghostwaveaudio

Money sent :tu:

Let's get busy installing the evaluation/demo now waiting for the serial next week :D

Oh, bugger. My last post didn't post. Will have to try again next year!

PayPal Says:
"PayPal does not currently support Donation Payments from buyers in JP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

What should I do?

Money sent

Congrats to the winners :tu:

jhorology wrote:PayPal Says:
"PayPal does not currently support Donation Payments from buyers in JP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause."

What should I do?
I should send Luftrum a PM in case he doesn't spot this - he will know the most efficient way to do this (in terms of minimising charges) by another route.
Textur for ACE
After Hours for Lounge Lizard EP-4
Prism Sticks for Chromaphone 2

Mace404 wrote:
szalonykp wrote:If someone outbids my Cableguys Bundle I will double my bid ($80 -> $160)
Here you go kids!

Cableguys Bundle #1: $85
Always nice if people hold to their word :clap:
At least got me a great deal on that bundle, but the children missed out on another $75.

Thanks very much Luftrum for organising this. I'm sure it was a lot of work and is not finished yet. Have a great weekend :)

Thanks also to the generosity of all devs involved. It is much appreciated by us, and, I'm sure by the kids who will benefit from this.

Thanks also to coincidental and elassi for their efforts in supporting this event.

Congratulation to all successful bidders, and commiserations to all those less fortunate.

Thanks to all participants for the entertainment and excitement generated during the last few weeks :)

Money sent.

[quote="coincidental"][quote="patchhunter"]Does anyone see the small plus sign to the left of total, because i don't see it.[/quote]
You should see it after you've logged in to your account, under the heading "XXX, please review your donation". It's a bit of scripting that pops up a little X to the left of the line that reads
Call to Arms: Charity 2014 Total: $1000.00 USD[/quote]

Thanks.

Money sent. Thanks to the developers and all who participated. As always, this was fun.

Helping kids _and_ getting a bargain on plugs I've been thinking about for quite a while... Win-win!

Thanks for this exciting (yeah my life is generally quite boring) run!

Money sent.

See you next year, and don't forget the other type of hairy charity event lasting the whole of MNovember...

Return to “Instruments”