Good Oscilloscopes for Mac 64 bit?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hope someone can help me find one!

I am using Cableguys Volume Shaper right now, it's decent but I'd like more control and it's not all that smooth.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

Oops never mind, Schope seems to be pretty much perfect and is only $25. That will do me!

If you know of something even better somehow do let me know.
Aiynzahev-sounds
Sound Designer - Soundsets for Pigments, Repro, Diva, Virus TI, Nord Lead 4, Serum, DUNE2, Spire, and others

I use Wavewindow which is decent and dead cheap, but there isn't a whole lot of control.

I also have Oscilloscope Multi by Blue Cat which has more control, but for some reason I just like Wavewindow more. Not sure why really.

Check out Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi for 50 bucks. If your quick enough (before end of Oct I think) you can get 25 dollars off it if you fill out a survey in the Cakewalk pages. Don't know if you have to have an Cakewalk products to partake. You can have more input into Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi.... check demo!

dumbledog wrote:I use Wavewindow which is decent and dead cheap, but there isn't a whole lot of control.

I also have Oscilloscope Multi by Blue Cat which has more control, but for some reason I just like Wavewindow more. Not sure why really.
Wow Wavewindow has a very nice look. And it is dirt cheap. Thats something I love about KVR, no matter how much I know about something or how obscure the subject is, someone on here will know more.

Aiynzahev-sounds

Nocturnal909 wrote:Check out Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi for 50 bucks. If your quick enough (before end of Oct I think) you can get 25 dollars off it if you fill out a survey in the Cakewalk pages. Don't know if you have to have an Cakewalk products to partake. You can have more input into Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi.... check demo!
Oh thats neat, but I never liked it much

PS I just typed in Oscilloscope in the Apps finder and wow there is a lot of neat stuff. Not sure how much of it can work in a DAW though.
Aiynzahev-sounds

Nocturnal909 wrote:Check out Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi for 50 bucks. If your quick enough (before end of Oct I think) you can get 25 dollars off it if you fill out a survey in the Cakewalk pages. Don't know if you have to have an Cakewalk products to partake. You can have more input into Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi.... check demo!
Actually what is the survey you speak of?
Aiynzahev-sounds

Return to “Effects”