Something is cooking: RAGNAROK - RELEASED !!!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Ragnarök

:D

Björn is going full speed in finalizing the software, I think we are at, or very close at, feature freeze. Testing goes well and apart from a strange GUI bug everything seems stable and working great. User-manual only needs some touches here and there and we have done several patches this week for the default bank.

So I would say.... yeah, real soon :hihi:
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

Ragnarök VST-synthesizer co-creator with Full Bucket

Maomoondog wrote:crimsonwarlock posted here today - http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 3#p5921293
I also posted this a few weeks ago :D

http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewtopic ... 5#p5903507
CrimsonWarlock aka TechnoGremlin, using Reaper and a fine selection of freeware plugins.

crimsonwarlock wrote::D

Björn is going full speed in finalizing the software, I think we are at, or very close at, feature freeze. Testing goes well and apart from a strange GUI bug everything seems stable and working great. User-manual only needs some touches here and there and we have done several patches this week for the default bank.

So I would say.... yeah, real soon :hihi:
Great to hear the ball is still rolling on it, crimson...
it looks great, and seems to be a unique creation
for bringing new sounds to the sonic pallet.

can't wait! :hyper:
HW SYNTHS [KORG T2EX - AKAI AX80 - YAMAHA SY77 - ENSONIQ VFX]
HW MODULES [OBi M1000 - ROLAND MKS-50 - ROLAND JV880 - KURZ 1000PX]
SW [CHARLATAN - OBXD - OXE - ELEKTRO - MICROTERA - M1 - SURGE - RMiV]
DAW [ENERGY XT2/1U RACK WINXP / MAUDIO 1010LT PCI]

Numanoid wrote:Caught! :D
... and the Mouse Police never sleeps... :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

Just to keep this topic current, as I know several are interested or even eager for a release :D

I would say we are almost there. The manual only needs a proofread, I'm still doing a few patches for the default bank and I'm sure Björn needs to do a few things before we can let Ragnarök loose on the world, but that's about it :hyper:

Looking forward to this being finalised, I really do like the GUI and I hope it sounds / performs as good as it looks. :love:

Maomoondog wrote:I hope it sounds / performs as good as it looks. :love:
It certainly does sound good, I'm currently making patches and I'm stunned again and again about how good Björn made this sound. Did you hear the first quick track I did earlier this year?

https://soundcloud.com/gridlock-momentu ... ummernight

All the sounds from this track are in the default bank now, and some more :D

Looks to become one of the best freebies of 2014 :tu:

Looks and sounds great, it looks quite wide in size though ? is 1080x396 the final size ?
:tu: All is good

sorry, double post.

DrewDale wrote:Looks and sounds great
Thanks!
DrewDale wrote:it looks quite wide in size though ? is 1080x396 the final size ?
Yes. :)

Cheers, Björn

DrewDale wrote:Looks and sounds great, it looks quite wide in size though ? is 1080x396 the final size ?
Yes, that is the actual size of the GUI. I hate tiny GUIs and wide-screens are all the norm these days, even on laptops and tablets.

EDIT: Björn beat me to it :D

ok, thanks for the reply.

crimsonwarlock wrote:EDIT: Björn beat me to it :D
Just by two minutes. :hihi:

Cheers, Björn

;) wana hear some fat moog basses later :) GE MIG BAS!

Return to “Instruments”