Propellerhead Rack Extensions ARE Transferrable

Audio Plugin Hosts and other audio software applications discussion
Locked New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Numanoid wrote:
trimph1 wrote:
Numanoid wrote:Forget what I said about sandwiches, this guy is on a roll :hihi:
He is just another Prophet Of Doom... :)
You mean Pickle of Doom :hihi:
:lol: :lol:
Barry
If a billion people believe a stupid thing it is still a stupid thing

KarmaShaman wrote: Whyterabbyt is so far off the mark but you people wouldnt know any better. He has NO qualifications to speak with authority on such matters
Hmmm, Ive sat biding my time while you failed to actually prove your case, but took ad hominem potshots at me, presumably for having the audacity not to agree with you. Biding over.

So let me just make it clear that your claim, above, would be far more compelling if you had actually provided evidence for the assumptions you hinge your logic on, but you have systematically failed to do so. Repeating 'Im right because I'm right and I'm cleverer than anyone who says Im not', as you have basically resorted to, does nothing to establish that you have any more 'qualifications to speak with authority on such matters' than anyone else in this thread, and its an entirely puerile approach which consistently highlights how much of a fallacy it is that you've posited yourself as being the only person with those qualifications.

If you'd provided sufficient proof of your theory, you'd have had my agreement by now. Whether or not I am 'so far off the mark' or not, though, you have entirely failed to do so. That failure is not mitigated by your self-righteousness, your peppering the discourse with insults against anyone who disagrees with you, or your over-inflated opinion of your own intellect. You have still failed to justify the proclamation of your thread title. In short
Bill S. wrote:It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

KarmaShaman wrote:And before I get banned. Its juat a popularity contest with you fools. Whyterabbyt is so far off the mark but you people wouldnt know any better. He has NO qualifications to speak with authority on such matters yet you flock to the where the herd are running. Enjoy your lifetime of ignorance if you are so easily led by false prophets.

Tick tock, mods. Better silence the truth. Quick. Ban the heathen! Im sure some of these big babies have already reached for the report button pages go.

Enjoy your slavery, folks
You conveniently ignored whyterabbyt and Burillos last thrashing of your "arguments", so your qualification appears to be "Because I thought so!", without authority.
Go figure.
Cats are intended to teach us that not everything in nature has a function | http://soundcloud.com/bmoorebeats

I know the truth and none stand above me.

Proven yet again by a FUD producer...
Barry

By the way, I'd like to respond to this, in the OP's first page
Despite the legion of Propellerhead devotees blurting out the same second hand hearsay rather than do their own investigation, we need to make clarification for those who wish to go beyond the words of a few cult members who misleadingly speak with the lofty sense of their own self-worth.
Basically, the OP would have you believe he's detected a loophole in PH's terms and conditions that (a) only he is smart enough to notice, and (b) somehow means that PH cant/dont intend to disallow license transfers.

Its a shame he didnt bother to 'investigate' sufficiently himself. Before a restructuring of several (unrelated) pages of content, Propellerheads had a support page which explicitly stated
Can I sell or transfer my Rack Extensions?

No, you will not be able to sell or transfer your Rack Extension licenses. These are personal licenses that are tied to your account when you purchase them.
In short the OP is lying when he claims that those who assert that REs cannot be transferred are relying on hearsay, rather than the established, documented statement of fact by PH. Anyone properly searching for information on RE license transfers cannot have avoided finding this, IMO.

The Google cache page to verify that is at http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk

Given that we can prove PH explicitly rule out RE license transfers, it means that there's a significant burden of proof on the OP to justify claiming that the Rack Extension Product End User License Agreement, (which 'governs your use of a Rack Extension Product' and explicitly disallows RE license transfers) somehow excludes some RE license transfers which 'must' be transferrable...
That proof has not been presented. The OP has instead seen fit to channel his energies into telling us how right he is, instead of proving it. Draw your own conclusions.

Oh, and to defuse what his last few posts have indicated will be the OP's likely fuckwittery on the 'fanboy' accusation front, I dont use or own Reason, and I do think REs should be transferrable.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Now if this was a Reaper thread, and people were chopping heads all throughout the cornfield, that would be kinda in line with ... Reaping... but where's the reason in a Reason thread? :lol:

Well, it's obviously actually there, in scattered bits, but it's mostly just noise alongside the real show. :hihi:

I haven't seen anyone from Props chime in on any of these long Reason argument threads. Can't say I blame 'em. :hihi:

Ibtl.

LawrenceF wrote:I haven't seen anyone from Props chime in on any of these long Reason argument threads. Can't say I blame 'em. :hihi:
For all we know the Karma one could be working for 'em :wink:

True. Maybe I should have said "officially". :hihi:

Anyway, I often do chuckle when some say the S1 devs are stupid, code stuff wrong, have bugs galore, have no clue what they're doing... and then in the same breath also complain loudly about them not talking directly to people very often anymore like they did early on. :lol:

If I was Props or FL I'd almost never officially comment here on any of this stuff, especially if I have my own forum. :hihi:

It's not like any truths you pass out here will live more than a week. :lol:

I'm not too bothered if RE are transferable or not as I extensively try the demos first

I don't want to sound like an a/hole but since this thread started has anybody even taken the props on with this subject?(or RE developers) :tu:
live 11 / Arturia collection / many Softube plug ins / thats it

damoog wrote:I don't want to sound like an a/hole but since this thread started has anybody even taken the props on with this subject?(or RE developers) :tu:
There was a user previously who started a campaign to get 100 backers

Well, as one who bought Reason 8 I do not care a baboon's rear if RE's are transferrable or not. After all I have X1/2/3 etc as well. :lol:
Barry

Numanoid wrote:Forget what I said about sandwiches, this guy is on a roll :hihi:
well i've just been out for a few beers (and baileys) with some friends, so if there are some sandwiches on offer...........i'll wash up :wink:

Return to “Hosts & Applications (Sequencers, DAWs, Audio Editors, etc.)”